NEW COUPLE?

𝐑𝐔𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐑𝐓 : 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐄 𝐈𝐃𝐎𝐋𝐒; 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐇𝐄𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍 𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐍 𝐀 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄!
𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗇 𝖻𝗒 𝖾𝗑𝗉𝗈𝗌𝖾𝖽𝖼𝖾𝗅𝖾𝖻𝗌 𝗈𝗇 𝗃𝗎𝗅𝗒 2𝗇𝖽 2019

𝐑𝐔𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐑𝐓 : 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐄 𝐈𝐃𝐎𝐋𝐒; 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐇𝐄𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍 𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐍 𝐀 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄!𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗇 𝖻𝗒 𝖾𝗑𝗉𝗈𝗌𝖾𝖽𝖼𝖾𝗅𝖾𝖻𝗌 𝗈𝗇 𝗃𝗎𝗅𝗒 2𝗇𝖽 2019

On the night of June 29th, rookie idols, Go Minhee and Golden Child's Bomin were spotted out at a shopping centre, supposedly on a date.

As many know, Minhee, alongside members Hayoung and Vina (soon-to-be Vivian) are undergoing a lawsuit battle against past company, TS Entertainment and have been off the grid since the announcing of their lawsuit filement. Process reports of the battle hasn't been made public however, Cer.Ker Entertainment, the three girls' new company are working with them.

Bomin, popularly known for playing character: Ryu Joo Ha in the popular web drama: ATEEN 2. Fans fell in love with the character and seems like Minhee did too.

 Fans fell in love with the character and seems like Minhee did too

( Minhee and Bomin leaving shopping centre )

Furthermore, on June 30th, both idols, Mayse ( NCT ) and Eric ( The Boyz ), spoke of the two's outing during a live stream on Mayse's sns account.

Mayse stated: "Minhee and Bomin? Do I ship it? Kinda but they're just friends. They met through me and Eric and haven't really gotten to know each other that much so I guess they used yesterday's hang out as an opportunity to hang out and chat."

Eric continued: "I don't see why male idols and female idols can't just be friends. Like me and Mayse for an example, we're different genders yet fans know we aren't dating, its the same with Bomin and Minhee."

Even Minhee made an appearance and spoke of the rumour.

She stated: "Bomin and I recently met through mutual friends. We both have dating bans in our contract and aren't looking for a relationship right now. We went shopping together because our other friends couldn't."

There you have it!
Do you ship Bomin and Minhee?

OTHER ARTICLES :

• TWICE JIHYO AND KANG DANIEL CONFIRMED TO BE DATING

• EUNCHAE RETURNS WITH FIERCE COMEBACK

• 15 IDOLS WHO LOOK ADORABLE IN GLASSES

• 10 IDOLS WHO ROCK PINK HAIR