1 *Yugioh GX* Obelisk Blue LEADER!?

Hay Guys I'm Probably Gonna Put Some Cursing So GET OUT If You Don't Like Me Cursing, Because I Wanna Do This Chapter Without Complainers/Complaints From People
Thank You

Sincerely- FuntimeGalx (Ingelica)

Michael from Raw yellow was talking to Xylo from Slifer Red about the new
'Obelisk Blue Leader' but what they didn't notice was four Obelisk students standing right behind them getting ready to pounce on them...they turned around seeing the students going to punch them in the face till they heard a voice say/
"Don't Even DARE...!" They both snap their heads to a person with a black hood covering their face then we both look at the Obelisk students bow to that person in the hood like a leader with him thinking/"Is That The OBELISK BLUE LEADER!?" I didn't know what to do so I leaned left whispering/"That's Him..." Xylo looked at me then back saying/"I Think You're Right..." The male looked at me saying/"Are You Okay...?" I look at him sense his hood fell off...I didn't know what I was thinking but he looked pretty -HOT-Michael closed his eyes falling backwards the others looked surprised that the Obelisk Blue Leader caught me in his arms he picks me up telling the others/"I'll Take Him To My Room To Let Him Rest" He walks away with me fainted in his arms not knowing what'll happen when I wake up seeing me inside his own room probably terrified,happy, or worse...
-IN RITCHIE'S ROOM NEAR HIS BED-
...Michael wakes up about to question what happened till he sees what's next to him it the OBELISK BLUE LEADER next to him sleeping calmly Michael couldn't help but moves the Obelisk Leader's hair to his side slowly but steadily not wake him up...little did he know that Ritchie was awake but keeping his eyes closed...Michael was able to move Ritchie's hair a little bit to see the rest of his face Michael bends down close to Ritchie's face he waits a moment then kisses Ritchie on his lips...Ritchie was surprised that that the Raw Yellow Student was kissing him he didn't hesitate to kiss back...Michael was surprised he kissed back till he was pinned to the bed with Ritchie on top of him...Ritchie pinned Michael right under him...Ritchie started kissing Michael's neck till a certain spot Michael started to Moan...Michael moans while Ritchie licked his Spot...Michael felt Ritchie bite down a the spot while Michael moans louder till Ritchie quit biting him...Ritchie bit down on Michael's spot for a couple moments then he quits biting Michael on his neck then looks at the mark he made on Michael...Michael asked/ "A-are you done...?" Ritchie looked at Michael & says/"Yes but..." Michael stares at Ritchie's Deep Light Blue Eyes saying/"But What...?" Ritchie Starr's at Michael & says/"Your Now Mine Michael..." Michael was surprised what Ritchie said but understood quickly...Ritchie was surprised Michael understood quickly...Ritchie gets off of Michael & says/"Let's not speak of this!" Ritchie tells Michael...Michael liked the idea but...He Wanted Ritchie Now More Than Ever...They continued their day like nothing happened except being questioned "Why did you help him??" & "What happened??"

Hey Guys I'm Surprised That This Chapter Turned Out Well For Once SoOoOoOoOoOo!~

              BAIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Words: 563