Seduction V.1

"I want you!" He said while kissing my neck up to my jaw line. His right hand started unbuttoning my shirt, while the other one started roaming around my body. I can feel how arouse he is and that made me smile inside.

I just let him do what he wants. "I know, baby." I said seductively. We're now inside his condo unit, on the sofa to be exact and making out.

He's name is Steve Evans, a famous bachelor and a total womanizer in L.A. where I live.

We've met at a bar months ago and he's been courting me for a month now. He's good to be with in our first week but I get tired of him. He became quite irritating, he started being possessive, obssessed. Tss. He acts as if he owns me, a total jerk.

I stared at him, I can say he's handsome and he's rich too. But men like him shouldn't be trusted, they're dangerous. And besides, men for me are all just a toy.

After a while, I changed our position. So I am now sitting on his lap and started dry humping him. I know that surely turns him on even more, but not me.

"Uhhh..Please be mine, shane. God, I want you so much." He moan as I slowly remove his pants together with his boxer short. I saw his manhood sprang free and I touch it, then move my hand up and down. Well, it's not my first time seeing and doing this. I've seen many, any sizes but not a single one had turn me on.

I move closer to his ears and whisper, "Do you like me, steve?" I asked still continuing what I'm doing.

"Urghh..No. I love you, baby. I really do." He answered.

"Really?"

"Uhhh yeah..I want to be inside you. I want to own you." he groaned.

And that's my cue to stop.

I suddenly got myself up and looked down to his dumbfounded face. I started closing the buttons of my shirt and comb my messy hair using my hand. I smile sweetly as I stare at him."I'm sorry, steve. But the feeling is not mutual."

His eyes got widen as if I've gone two heads "What the fuck?!"

"I don't like you. Bye." I immediately leave him there before he could move.

"Dammit, shane. Don't leave me!" His shout was the last thing I heard from him when I got out from the door.

That's what I always do to men like him. That's suits them, they're all a heartless jerks who thinks women are their toys.

When I'm out of the building, I smile triumphantly. Another man left broken. A job well done, I said to myself. I need to get a drink and celebrate. So I get myself a cab to head on the nearest bar.

When I got there, every eyes are on me as I get inside the place. I walk gracefuly towards the bar counter.

Ralph immediately welcome me with his dashing smile. He's the bartender of this bar, and we've been friends for a long now. "Hey, gorgeous."

I smile back, "Hi handsome." I sat on the high stool just in front of him.

"The usual?" He asked.

"Yeah." Ralph was the nicest guy I've met here. He never did flirted with me, that's why I like him not in a romantic way. When he got back, he brought with him my drink and put it in front of me.

"Celebrating 'eh?"

I sip a little then answered him. "Of course."

"Tsk.tsk. Poor guy." He smirk. Yeah, he knows everything and that means he knows I played with boys. That's one of the reason why he didn't tried to woo me. "It's good thing I did stop myself on courting you. I may get my heart broken." He joke and that made me grin.