TSUIN UNMEI (Twin Fate) Chapter 73: Twin's Quarrel

2/11/2019

TSUIN UNMEI

(Twin Fate)

Made By Kato

Characters in this chapter:

-Kato Saguta

-Sako Saguta

-Kireina Makoto

-Kotori Omada

-Kaneko

-Koneko

Chapter 73: Twin's Quarrel

Sako: Hark! -slashed an evil spirit's body- Tori-chan, now!

Kotori: Burn down! -ignite flames around the evil spirit's body-

Sako and Kotori went to the Dark Zone under COSMO's order. They were put in the same area to neutralize every evil spirit in the area. Kazuma was ordered to go home and Tokuchi was suspended from his duties as an exorcist due to what had happened at the clubroom after school today. Usually Sako will paired up with Kato, her twin brother. But after what happened, Kato didn't show up.

-COSMO entrance-

Sako: Again?

Kireina: Sorry, Mama! they were very strict and didn't want me to go home with you.

Sako: Okay... Then, I'll see you tomorrow, Kireina-chan.

Sako gave Kireina a pat on her head. Kireina made a satisfying smile while getting pat on the head. Kotori then called out Sako's name from a distance telling her that she'll leave Sako behind. Sako jogged to Kotori's way while waving at Kireina.

A few minutes later, Kotori and Sako went on their way back to their own homes. When Sako arrived, she was expecting that Kato will be at home waiting for her. But he didn't. With a sad feeling, Sako entered the house and went straight to her room. She lay in bed and called out Koneko.

Koneko: What's wrong, Sako-chan?

Sako: Koneko, be honest. -get up and look at Koneko- Am I a bad sister for Onii-chan?

Koneko: I don't know where did that came from but, you're not a bad sister for your brother.

Sako: But I lied to him... Even though we promised not to lie to each other. I know it was for his safety but, after what happened at school today, I was so sad. I've never seen Onii-chan acted like that before.

Koneko: What I can say now is... Sako-chan. Hug him.

Sako: What?

Koneko: When he entered the front door, you must hug him. Hold him at least 30 seconds and after that, told him that you're sorry and you love him.

Sako: But I—

Koneko: Stop giving excuse! He's your brother. He never and will never ever abandoned you. So, when he opens that front—

Right before Koneko can finish her words, the sound of the front door was heard by them. Sako gets up from her bed in an instant and runs to the front door.

Sako: Onii-chan! -hug Kato-

Kato: Let go, Sako.

Sako: I won't! Onii-chan I—

Kato: I said let go!

Kato raised his voice towards Sako and forced Sako to let go of him by pushing her away from him. Sako stumbled and fell down on the floor.

Sako: Onii-chan?

Kato: Why did you lied to me?

Sako: W-what are you—

Kato: Still trying to lie to me, Sako? Even though we made that promise.

Sako: Onii-chan... I... I...

Kato: I take that as yes that you lied to me. I shouldn't have trusted you from the beginning.

Kato walked pass Sako without even looking at her. Sako froze for a moment. She started to shed tears.

Sako: (W-What have I done?! I didn't mean to--) Onii-chan! I'm—

Kato: I'm no longer your twin brother.

Kato slammed the door of his room and lock it. He leaned against the door and slowly sat down on the floor. Sako on the other side of the door kept knocking the door and apologize to Kato. She was crying while doing it. But Kato didn't give any response. Besides, he was also shedding tears but in silent. The twins that are called Twin Fate were having their biggest quarrel in their life.

-half an hour later-

Kaneko: Kato...

Kato: Shut up... Or you'll wake her up.

Kaneko: Koneko already brought Sako to her bed. Why did you say that sentence? That you're no longer her twin brother?

Kato: You won't understand.

Kaneko: But she's still your twin sister and you're her twin brother! You two are family. Didn't Ririnko told you to take care of Sako?

Kato: I am. -stands up and lays down on his bed- Until I learned the truth. Please stop this conversation. Let me get some rest. I've been through a lot of mental pain today. Don't make me even more upset.

Kaneko: Goodnight...

-meanwhile in Sako's room-

Sako: Onii-chan...

Koneko: Poor Sako-chan. -rub Sako's head- Get some rest. You used a lot of energy today. Hang in there, partner.

Sako: Onii-chan... Forgive me...

To be continued...