TSUIN UNMEI (Twin Fate) Chapter 68: Challenge

7/6/2019

TSUIN UNMEI

(Twin Fate)

Made By Kato

Characters in this chapter:

-Kato Saguta

-Sako Saguta

-Kireina Makoto

-Kaneko

-Kotori Omada

-Kazuma Akimoto

-Ririnko Saguta

-Karasumi Haruka

-Tokuchi Raigano

-Kazuki Shiranui

-Hatake Karatachi

-Tenka Nakano

Chapter 68: Challenge

The Ace Exorcist. The five strongest exorcists of COSMO summoned by the commander to the headquarter for a meeting.

Shigeto: Okay everyone. Listen up. As you guys may know, the Twin Fate have been chosen. In other word...

Yanato: Noroi's resurrection is near.

Tenka: Finally. Something worth to fight for.

Hatake: You do know about the legend, right?

Karasumi: Noroi is unbeatable. No matter how strong we are, we can't beat it.

Kazuki: Even I know about the legend.

Tenka: It's because you guys are weak! You guys don't have the power to beat Noroi.

Hatake: Is that an insult, Nakano-san? Just a friendly reminder, I hate it when someone insult me.

Tenka: What if I say yes?

Hatake: Then you just pissed me off.

Yanato: Two of you, stop it right now!

Yanato warned them to not start a fight. Both of them falls silence and refused to look at each other's faces

Shigeto: Stay cool, okay? Kato Saguta and Sako Saguta. I'm appointing you guys a mission you must succeed no matter what! Are you ready for it?

Kato: Just tell us what is it.

Sako: We'll do our best.

Shigeto: Okay then. Your mission is to—

Yanato: Becomes stronger than the Five Ace Exorcists here.

Kato: Becomes stronger than...

Sako: ...the Ace Exorcists?

Kotori: You've got to be kidding me...

Kazuma: You mean us, right?

Sako and I just received a hard yet maybe impossible mission for us to complete it. But if it's possible, Sako and I have to become stronger than the Ace Exorcists. We looked at each other faces and nod as a sign of agreement.

Kato&Sako: We accept your mission!

Kato: We swear...

Sako: ... that we'll get stronger...

Kato&Sako: ... and surpass every exorcist in this room right now! Including you! Commanders!

Shigeto: Heh. So, you think you can surpass me and my sister?

Yanato: Just for your information, we aren't commanders of COSMO for nothing.

Kato: And we ain't the chosen one for nothing.

Sako: We're the Twin Fate after all.

Karasumi: *smile* That's a good response, you two.

Kazuki: But don't get too cocky.

Hatake: We ain't Ace Exorcist for nothing too, Twin Fate.

Tenka: Heh.

Kazuma: Excuse me...

Tokuchi: You're ruining the scene, Akimoto.

Kireina: Ahaha.

Kazuma: I just have a question. If Kato and Sako are the chosen one, why Kotori and myself called here too?? What is our purpose?

Shigeto: Ace's Exorcist have 2 more slots.

Kotori: So that's means...

Yanato: Improve yourselves and try to get the Ace title. Only the strongest are capable for the title.

Shigeto: In other words, work hard you two!

Kazuma and Kotori smile after they were told that they have a chance to become the Ace's Exorcist. Our journey just entered the beginning. We have to work harder now or we won't be able to save this world from destruction.

-after the meeting-

Sako: See you tomorrow, Tori-chan!

Kotori: See you. And Kato, you need to take care of yourself more, okay?!

Kato: Since when did you care so much about me?

Kotori: *blush* Hmph! I just don't want you to trouble Sako, that's all! Bye!

Kazuma: Don't be late for tomorrow's training.

Kato: Right back at you.

We went home for the day because Shigeto ordered us too. Maybe it's because of my injury not fully healed yet. I can still feel minor pain in my right arm

Sako: Hmm? Onee-chan texted me?

Kato: What did she say?

Ririnko, our sister texted us. She said she'll be staying at her friend's house tonight. Most people would feel sad or worried when their brother or sister aren't at home. But not us. We let out a happy sigh.

Kato: So, you two. What do you want to eat?

Kireina: Anything that Papa cook!

Sako: I agree with Kireina.

I showed a little smile then continue walking home. I don't know why but, I feel so happy after Kireina come into our life. She made our life more interesting.

-somewhere not too far from Kato-

Wendy: Kato-sama. You're okay. That's a relief.

Darkrose: Ara. Wendy-chan. I thought you threw away your feelings of him already, or was I wrong?

Wendy: You are. I only want to see if he's still alive or not. We need him along with his sister to perform the ritual to release Noroi from it seal, right?

Darkrose: Ara. My bad. Sorry for doubting you. Let us go. We need to gather negative energies as much as we could or Overlord-sama will be mad.

Wendy: Understood.

To be continued...