"Yes, go ahead what is it? "

" So I  got a call from Forbes magazine and they want you to be on the cover of their 30 under 30 edition for the next month "

"Laughing out loud, you're joking right?! you can't be serious," I let out

"Yes I am, and they want to do the interview here at your office tomorrow, they want some pictures of the workplace and the photoshoot on Friday "

"Oh my God, that's incredible. That's quite a good opportunity for us right?"

"Yes, so tomorrow make sure to look good, even though you always do"

"That, you can count on me " I giggled, those past weeks I and Jessica have become quite close. We're more like friends than assistant and boss, I'm okay with it because she still does her job with perfection.

"Ok I think it's time for me to get going, I need to be done with Mr. Westwood today so I can focus on my other projects."

"Yep and Good luck, you need it"

"Yes I do, alright let's go get showered with insults from Mr.Westwood," I said which made both of us chuckle.

"Come in" I heard before walking into his office

"What do you want," he let out in a very harsh tune

"Good morning to you too, anyway I'm just here for the vase," I said before taking it to the table where he wanted the vase to be.

"Mind the way you talk to me and finally I thought it would never come, be fast with it so we can be over with this" he spoke up still seating on his office chair

"Can you talk to me like a human being, like with some respect?! "

"Why? you don't deserve it. That's the least a murderer like you could ever ask for" he declared

"What did you just call me? " I asked looking at him

" I said a murderer, that's what you are, you and your famil-" He was about to finish his words when I interrupted him

"Be careful there, you can insult me for all you want but don't come for my family. "

"Or else what? You can't do anything, I can crush you and have that little building, you call your "workplace". Get shut down in just one snap of my finger" he blurted

"You have absolutely no right to do that, and again listen very carefully I am done with your bullshits and I'm very glad that my work here has finally come to an end. Hopefully, we won't see each other again"

*sigh*

"Also quit acting like a damn asshole and when you're ready to tell me what truly happened to you then let me know."

"Oh please get out I don't own you any explanation."

"No you don't but when you keep calling me names such as murderer, then I deserve to know why. Don't you think so?!"

"Just go, you're done here, right? " he asked

"Anyways you know where to find me when you're ready " and with that being said I left his office.

Leaving the huge building, I pull out my phone from my bag and dial Belinda's number. After the 3rd ring, she picked my call.

"Hello Belinda? It's me, Dahlia"

"Hello and yes I know it's you I saved your number. So you've finally decided to call me right?"

"But you had my number and you didn't call " I said to her.

"Well I've been very busy at the hospital" she answered

"Well guess what?! Same sis. .... *sigh* Listen I'm calling because I want us to meet, when are you available?"

"I finish at 9 pm today, it's that ok with you ?"

"Yeah sure , so where do we meet "

"That's up to you.. Mhm actually we can meet at your office so you can show me around and I can order food from my new favorite restaurant if you're fine with that." she answered.

"Alright let's do just that. bye, see you later.

"Yeah bye" and we both hung up the phone.