"Okay if I die take care of my baby" I said getting up.

"Damn bae that ass look fat" Nikki said as i stood up.

"Girl I know" I said winking at her.

"Bitch yo baby gon be dead with you, shit we can't save the baby hoe u only 3 in a half months" winter said.

"Oh yeah u right" I said walking downstairs from the kitchen to get to the front door.

I opened the door and I saw Durk.

"Oh shit" I said and he grabbed me by throat fast as hell and put me up against the wall.

"What's allat tuff shit u been talking??" He asked.

"Let go...Durk stop" I said gasping for air.

He picked me up and walked down the steps to the man cave and closed the door and locked it. He threw me on the couch and cut the lights off and took his clothes off.

"U gon learn who the fuck I am, I'm not to be disrespected" he said as he pulled my dress up and ripped my panties off.

"Stop Durk" I said trying to move his hand off me but he grabbed both my arms with one hand and held them.

He rammed his self into me and I screamed loud.

I hate that this fucking room is soundproof. I could be died rn and them hoes won't know.

He choked me as he went in and out fast and I started moaning.

"Who yo daddy??" He asked.

"Not you, move u hurting us"

"Shut up"

He kept going fast and I moaned loud and I scratched his arms up and gripped his arms.

He leaned down and kissed me.

"I hate you" I said crying and I kissed back.

"I hate you too" he said as he kept going and i came 4 times.

He picked me up and held my legs in his forearm and he slid inside of me and put me up on the wall.

He digged deep inside of me and my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

"Oh fuck Durk stop" I said moaning.

We went at it for 2 hours and this nigga busted inside me 3 times.

And he wonder why I'm pregnant, nigga never use a condom.

I was laying on top of him and he grabbed my face and kissed me and rubbed my booty.

"What happen to ya shoulder?" He asked touching my bandage and I groaned.

"I got stabbed"

"By who?"

"My twin sister"

"When the hell u got a twin?"

"I been had a twin nigga"

"U never told me about her"

"Nothing to talk about, ion fuck with her. I beat her ass and stabbed her and she punched me in my belly and stabbed me"

"Oh hell nawl, where she at??"

"Jail i think I don't know"

"She punched my baby she need to be dead"

"Move durk, you aint shit. Want me to abort my child, get out" I told him.

"I was mad, Ian mean that. This our little secret" he said as he continued to rub my booty.

"Whateva nigga, my child gon be wondering who her or his daddy is. What ima have to tell my child, your daddy is a secret I can't tell u" i said getting up.

He put his clothes on and I walked out the room with a limp.

"Don't do that summer, it wasn't suppose to be like this" he said.

"Need to learn how to use a fucking condom then nigga" I said.

He walked out behind me and smacked my Duke. We walked up the steps slowly and I let him out the front door and snuck back up the steps.

"Caught u bitch" Winter said.

"Where u been?" Nikki asked.

"I was downstairs taking a nap" I said lying.

"Then why is Durk pulling out the driveway?" Autumn said looking out the window.

"And why u limping?" Nikki asked.

"So what we doing tonigtt?? Christmas tree shopping, y'all know it's Black Friday tmr" I said sitting on the bar stool.

"Bitch u got some dick" autumn said.

"Nope, y'all ready to go?" I asked.

"Yeah come on, I hope they got some vibrators on sale" Winter said.

"Right, bitch I been lonely" Nikki said.

"Y'all just nasty" me and autumn said.

"Why the hell we Black Friday shopping on a Thursday" I asked.

"Because everything gon be gone tomorrow" winter said.

"Oh yeah, we gon do online shopping tmr, and cyber Monday" nikki said.

We left the house and headed to the mall and began shopping.