Arthit struggled to break free from the hug, he too wants to divert in the warmth but he can't enjoy it until he get his answers. It's not like he doesn't trust kong it's just he don't trust that cunning bast***, krist, even a tiny bit.

After some whimper Arthit breaks the hug. when kong tries to hug him again, Arthit placed his palm in kong forehead and stopped the latter from approaching him. Kong scowled at Arthit that he is stopping from enjoying his boyfriend hug.

Arthit took his hand back and crossing his arm with a devilish look "Answer my question kong, what did you play with krist last night"

Kong grinned ear to ear because he is happy that Arthit is jealous and not crying like last time, another best thing, Arthit is not avoiding him because last time when Arthit pushed kong away instead of sharing his pain kong felt hurt. So he is happy that Arthit starts to show his emotions. He felt reliefs that Arthit is not sad anymore.

Arthit always liked kong smiles which sends butterflies to his heart but this time the latter smile is irritating him so he snapped at him, "what the fuck kong? If you smile like this what will I think kong?"

Kong startled by Arthit voice because that latter never raised his voice like this. The awful thing is, the look Arthit giving is same as when Krist gave him in Nate house, he gently rubbed Arthit thighs with his two hands and told: "Nothing phi we just played some videos games".

Arthit can't think properly, he noticed kong wearing his shirt, now that the blanket is removed from kong body, he noticed kong has boxers only, his mind start to run with all bad assumptions, 'One bed, improper dressing, hug, everything is weird'

Arthit asked again "Nothing? Really? Did you snuggle on me even after knowing I am not Arthit?"

Kong can't understand why Arthit is getting mad at him. Is it jealous? or what? last time Arthit was not like this, is it effects of take overs?

Kong comforted him in his soft tone "phi calm down....", but Arthit cut him with a yell "calm down? How the hell you want me to relax kong? You and krist shared the bed, you are in his shirt, with boxers only, you are cuddling with him like lovers do!, you said your body is hurting!, Dammit!! Everything screams wrong!!!"

Kong stunned in his position after hearing Arthit rants, Arthit looks different, he never shouted to him like this, maybe it is still krist, maybe he is playing with him, if so I will surely break his neck, kong thought in anger, he gritted his teeth and asked: "krist if it is you who is acting like P'arthit, I will drain your blood, it's not funny for god's sake!!"

Arthit got hurt by kong words, he can't believe 'his kong' can't differentiate between him and krist! In what way he is behaving like Krist? or did Krist behaved like him? He doesn't know, or ..... is kong start to see us as same? if he hears another word about krist from kong mouth he is sure he will lose his self and do something he will regret later so he said calmly "your confusion is not at all helping kong, if I stay here anymore I will lose it" he almost climbed of the bed.

Kong saw the hurt in Arthit eyes, before Arthit move of the bed kong grabbed his wrist and hug him from behind, Arthit moves back and sat comfortably at kong lap leaning his back at kong chest. He struggled to break free kong arms after few moments, but kong kissed his neck while tighten his arms around Arthit waist.

After a minute Arthit relaxed at kong arms. sensing Arthit calmness kong started answering all Arthit questions without any stuttering. "sorry phi for hurting you, you anger is new for me so I mistaken it, so sorry phi, Nothing happened, in the middle of playing I spills the soda on my dress, krist offered his shirt because we both were not ready to pause the game"

"The looser will get a punch from the winner, that's why my body is paining and sore, I was in the same position for hours while playing the game so I guess it might add the reason for my soreness. please phi don't doubt on me!" kong finished and kissed Arthit cheeks longer than necessary.

Arthit calmed a bit, but still, he wants to know why kong hugged krist, how the hell that idiotic krist make 'his kong' comfortable, Didn't krist rapped him? why the hell kong allowed him to sleep near him? Is krist already made kong his? Many questions runs inside his head. "Kong is only mine, I am the one who loved him first, I am the one who married him first, I am the one who dated him first, not my shitty personality, Krist!" Arthit mumbled under his breathe.

After grasping Arthit dilemma kong hugged him tightly and asked: "phi, did not I answered your all questions? Why are you still tensed?".

Arthit answered "No, you still didn't answer it kong", with confused face kong turn his head to face him.

Arthit asked "why you hugged krist in the sleep?", averting his eyes from Arthit, kong decided to lie because he is scared to tell he got close to Krist and see him as a friend.

Arthit feels like he is in fire when he see kong took time to answer. what the hell krist did, that make kong whipped for him!

Before kong answer to him, Arthit turn around and wrapped his legs around kong waist, he started to kiss him roughly.

kong blinked his eyes in surprise, before he registers what is happening Arthit bite his lower lip asking for entrance. The kiss is not a soft one as he used to receive from Arthit. It's rough.. too rough and demanding.

Arthit entered his tongue in kong mouth and kissed him like there is no tomorrow, kong kissed him back and try to dominate him but in the end submitted at him.

Arthit domination is new to kong, he hissed in the kiss, feeling the pain from the bite, Arthit pulls away from kong lips and allow the latter to catch his needed breathe, after some moments, Arthit pulled kong hair harshly and said "don't you dare think about other males P'Kong!"

Kong whined and nodded his head but he doesn't know what wrong in thinking but he kept his mouth shut, sitting in the same position Arthit gave a lick on kong lips where he bites off before, he went near kong ear and whispered "you are never allowed to sleep with anyone in the same bed my bedlion!, understood?", before kong answer him.

Arthit give a hard bite to him again but this time it's on the latter neck, he sucked the skin to smooth the pain.

kong moaned his boyfriend shamelessly. Feeling satisfied that he got his name out from kong mouth, Arthit stopped his action and faced kong with his signature smile.

In a flash Arthit voice turned soft "now go and get fresh kong, I will make breakfast for us" Arthit leaves kong from his embrace and headed to the kitchen.

Kong is frozen on his spot even after  Arthit went out of the room, he could believe what transferred between them.

When arthit shouted to hurry-up, kong snaps out to reality and marched to the bathroom while unlocking his phone and shut the door with a thought of , 'what the hell happened, I should call P'knott'.

Ring ring ring

Hello, kong...

Hello P'knott, Something is wrong with P'arthit.

What happened? is Arthit not taken over yet?

No, no P'knott, I think P'arthit take over his body in the middle of the night. but what I am unsure of is... is it my P'arthit or someone else?

What are you saying kongpop?

Phi, are you sure that other than Oon and krist there is no personality?

From my observation, I am 100% sure. ...calm down first, take a deep breathe kong, what happened?

P'Knott, P'arthit is behaving weird, as he called me P'kong like Oon, shouted to me like a different person, his look was sometimes same as krist, he also acted like himself. I am beyond confused.

I can't tell you anything without seeing Arthit, I will come...

Thanks P'knott.

After hanged up the call, kong went towards the mirror and saw himself, the hickey is clearly noticeable in his neck, the bite mark on his lips still have blood mark.

When kong mind flashed the earlier images of the kiss his lips curved into a smile, he mumbled himself "I am doomed between them, am I not?"

******