Chapter 17✨

Tamar P.O.V.

It was approaching the middle of the night when Robyn finally arrived to the mansion. Toni and Janet were sleeping so deeply that they didn't even hear the doorbell when she rang it. I walked down the stairs in my satin robe...and nothing else. I opened the door to see her in a sexy, silky red night gown that stopped just above her thighs. She was wearing red stilletos to match. I bit my lip, imagining her body without the small amount of clothing she had on.

Robyn: This place is beautiful. Is it yours?

Tamar: Yeah, something like that. Come in.

I held my hand out to her and she took it, allowing me to lead her upstairs to my room. I closed the door softly, looking at her as she sat on the bed and got comfortable. She ran her hands up and down the delicate sheets.

Robyn: I didn't think I would see you again after last night. I'm happy I was wrong.

Tamar: So am I. You mean a lot to me, Robyn. I know we've had our issues in the past, but you've given me more love than my own sister ever has and I'll always appreciate you for that.

Robyn: Why don't you come over here and show me just how much you really appreciate me?

She smirked, licking her luscious ass lips. I slowly untied my robe, teasing her. I let it fall to the floor, leaving me in my naked glory.

Robyn: I miss seeing your fine ass work the pole. Can I get a lap dance, you know for old times sake?

Tamar: I told myself my dancing days are over, but I'll do anything for you.

I straddled her lap, my honey pot coming into contact with hers. She gazed into my eyes with desire flickering in her hazel orbs, sliding her hands down my bare backside. She controlled the motions of my hips, grinding my body against hers. I twerked on her lap, trying to take a little control. I was caught off guard when she pushed me to the floor, causing me to land flat on my ass. I looked up at her, watching her as she circled me like a lion circling a gazelle. She pulled me up by the grip of her hands wrapped around my throat. She pushed me up against the wall, one hand pressing my face into the canvas and the other caressing my ass. She pressed her body against my backside, pinning my arms up above my head. I tossed my hair to the side, giving her lips access to the flesh of my neck. However, she ran her tongue down my face to my neck instead. A shaky moan escaped my lips in a near whisper.

Robyn: I've always been underneath you, whether we were fighting or fucking. Now I'm the one on top. I've fantasized about making you my little slut for the longest time, bringing you to your knees just to lay you on your back and fuck you senseless. You would like that, wouldn't you?

Her voice was laced with dark lust and seduction as she whispered huskily in my ear. I couldn't speak. When I didn't say anything, she gave my ass a hard smack.

Robyn: Hoe, I said you would like that wouldn't you?!

Tamar: You're being so aggressive Robyn-

She cut my sentence short, smacking my ass again. I yelped and she smashed my face into the wall again.

Robyn: That's daddy to you slut! It's obvious you need to learn your place.

She clutched my womanhood in her hand. My mouth sagged open but no words came out. I didn't want to do this anymore. Something wasn't right about her and I was afraid at this point.

Tamar: Robyn wait-

Robyn: Shut up bitch!

She rammed her fingers inside of me without warning, and it hurt dry. I screamed, causing her to clasp her hand over my mouth as she slammed her fingers in and out of me roughly. Tears of immense pleasure and pain filled my eyes. My body jerked against the wall as she went deeper and faster inside of me. Soon her fingers began to drip in my nectar. All the pain subsided and I was in an erotic trance. I threw my head back against her shoulder, giving her the opportunity to choke me out as she finger fucked me. It was starting to hurt again, but I imagined it was Janet and I didn't want her to stop.

Robyn: You like this rough shit baby girl?

I nodded my head as she pulled my hair. She was fucking me like she hated me, but I loved every second of it.

Tamar: Y-yes daddy I l-love it!

She abruptly pulled her fingers out of me, licking them clean of my juices. She pushed me to the floor once again. She took a more gentle approach, trailing wet kisses down my body, leaving red lipstick prints all over my skin. My fingers combed through her hair as she kissed down lower. She tapped my thighs, making me arch my back off of the floor slightly. She held my legs in place, dragging her tongue up and down my clit. A wave of intense pleasure ran throughout my body as she stroked my folds with her skillful tongue. I stared into her eyes as she ate my soul out of my body.

Tamar: R-Robyn I can't t-take it anymore!

Robyn: Let that shit go baby.

I felt this sensation inside of me that I had never felt before, and I released a shrill scream as I squirted all over her. She was drenched, but she didn't stop. I thought I would pass out from the extreme pleasure. No one had ever made me squirt before and I didn't know I could. My juices continued to flow steadily all over her tongue. My back arched up to the ceiling and my body twitched as she plunged her finger inside of me while sucking my clit.

An hour later we were laying on the floor, wrapped up in each other's arms, my head on her chest and her hand rubbing my lower back in circles.

Tamar: I saw a side of you tonight that I've never seen before.

Robyn: You bring something out of me that I can't explain.

Tamar: Can I ask you something?

Robyn: Sure.

Tamar: What happened between you and Toni? I know her side, but now I want to hear yours. She made you sound like a monster, but I don't see a monster in front of me.

Robyn: It's already so late, I should get going.

Tamar:*sighs* I'll walk you out.

We got up off of the floor and put our clothes back on. I took her hand and walked her downstairs. She stood in the door, playing with the strings of my robe.

Robyn: I want to take this off of you all over again, but that would be greedy of me. So I'll leave you with a good night kiss.

She kissed my lips, making me close my eyes in pure bliss. She was gone just as quickly and her lips were no longer on mine. When I closed the door, I was met by Toni when I turned around. A smirk instantly graced my face, knowing I just fucked her ex in her house and she didn't even know.

Toni: Who was that?

Tamar: A special friend of mine.

Toni: You must be out of your rabbit ass mind if you think you can bring a stranger in my house and not tell me.

Tamar: Oh but Toni, she's not a stranger. In fact she's someone you know very well.

I smiled, watching her face falter in confusion.

Toni: What do you mea-

Tamar: Sweet dreams big sister.

I smirked, kissing her cheek. I walked around her and up the stairs, leaving her with her thoughts.