"So do ye wan' te go look at bikes?"

I smiled nodding my head.

"Yes, even though I won't be able to get one for awhile but still, it'll be nice to look and see what I want."

He smiled nodding his head getting on his bike as I pulled on his helmet climbing on behind him. I wrapped my arms around him and he took my hand in his as we headed off down the road to the closest Harley-Davidson. When we got there I looked around instantly seeing this gorgeous blue bike, I mean it is stunning. The most gorgeous shade of blue, however while I was looking at the bike I didn't notice that Chibs was no longer by my side. When I did notice he came back holding a black helmet with light gray roses and leaves on the sides of it.

 When I did notice he came back holding a black helmet with light gray roses and leaves on the sides of it

I looked at him giving him a confused look, as he handed me the helmet, I gave him a confused look.

"What are you doing?"

"Well I saw that yer birthday's in a couple days, so this is yer gift from me, it's yers."

I shook my head.

"No, I couldn't Chibs, this is too much, I still owe you four hundred dollars from when Gemma and I went out. I don't deserve this, it's too much, it's all too much Chibs, I can't take either of these things from you."

"Aye ye can, there gifts, ye don' owe me a penny for this, I wan'ed te do this fur ye, and when we get back I wanna tell the club. I wanna tell them tha' I'm with ye, I wanna tell them 'bout the danger that could come fur ye, I wanna protect ye. So take these gifts as a promise tha' I'll protect ye, even if it means I have te take a bullet fur ye. So take these gifts, and live the life ye've always wan'ed, be free, ride like the wind love, because ye deserve it."

I smiled with tears streaming down my face as I jumped into him wrapping my arms around his shoulders holding him close. When we pulled away he took my hand in his as we walked over to the bike that is now mine and I smiled seeing that the tank was full. I smiled pulling on my helmet before starting it up, listening to the engine roar to life feeling at peace once again. I pulled out of the lot following him to the shop knowing that the second we get there the guys will be shocked as hell. When we finally pulled into the lot the guys all turned looking at us in pure shock, I pulled into a spot putting the bike in park before killing the engine. I pulled the helmet from my head as the guys came over checking out my new toy with smirks on their faces. Chibs came over standing by me before taking my hand in his and the guy's smirks turned to looks of confusion. Jax was the first to step forward giving me and Chibs a confused look, before looking at our hands, I looked at Chibs who nodded his head.

"Adina, and I are tegether."

They all cheered before patting his back while giving me a hug, as I laughed and Chibs pulled me into his side. He kissed my temple and we walked into the club house, the drinks started pouring in, and all I could do was laugh as the drinks hit my system. By the end of the night I was completely trashed, and I knew that we weren't going home tonight. I passed out on the couch with croweaters around me and the party raging on, knowing that Chibs would take care of me.

~Chibs' POV~

I watched as Adina slept on the couch in the main room, and all I could do was smile at 'er knowin that this is where she belongs. She belongs with me, I sighed gettin another drink before I looked back seein one of the croweaters dump a drink on 'er. Adina startled awake and all I felt was rage, I quickly stood up about te chastise 'er but Adina got there first. She flat out decked the bitch, the guys and I all laughed as the croweater laid on the floor cryin holdin 'er now broken nose. I went over kissin Adina on 'er cheek before leadin 'er to my dorm, I opened the door lookin at 'er. However she had other ideas, I guess 'er nap sobered 'er up because she stood up removin 'er jacket and shirt. I looked at 'er body, with a smirk 'er tits weren't huge and out there like the croweaters, she was modest, and it made 'er gorgeous te me. 'Er ass was small yet easy te cup in my large hands, 'er skin was the color of caramel cream, not super tan but it made 'er glow. She came te me placing 'er hands on my chest before moving them up my shoulders and removin my cutt. I sighed as I let my hands travel te 'er hips, however she had somethin different in mind as she moved my hands. She removed my shirt before removing my belt, we stepped out of our boots, and she removed her pants. She stood there in a black lace bra, with matching panties, and all I wanted was te rip them off with my teeth. She pulled my pants down along with my boxers, she new that I wanted 'er, I could see it in 'er eyes as she smirked up at me from 'er knees. She took my cock in her mouth slowly, torturously bobbin 'er head back and forth, as my head swung back. I moaned 'er name, however when I felt myself gettin close I grabbed 'er hair pullin 'er away, practically throwin 'er on the bed. I crawled over her crashin my lips to 'ers, she smirked into the kiss before layin 'er head back pullin away. She sat up removin 'er bra before takin my hands in 'ers helpin me push 'er panties down 'er long legs. She laid back lettin me remove them the rest of the way, and I took them between my teeth removin them the rest of the way. I repaid the favor by goin between 'er legs with my tongue lappin at 'er sweet juices, before insertin two fingers into 'er tight pussy. She moaned my name while archin 'er back as I felt 'er tighten around my fingers, I quickly removed my fingers causin her to groan in frustration. I chuckled leanin over her connectin our lips, as she slipped 'er tongue into my mouth before I thrusted into 'er. She moaned into my mouth before I moved to 'er neck, as I continued to thrust hard and fast. I felt 'er cum around me as she screamed my name and I knew that she was thankful for the loud music blairin from the main room. I kept thrustin feelin 'er cum over and over again 'er body shakin beneath me, when I felt that I was close I held 'er close to me before feelin the cum rip from my body into 'ers. I sighed placin a kiss on 'er shoulder before pullin away and rollin over next to 'er, pullin 'er naked body into my side holdin 'er close. Sleep soon took 'er and I smiled pullin the covers over us, as I looked at 'er all I could think was that I was fallin for this woman. I'm fallin in love with 'er, and there's no stoppin it, sooner or later this isn't goin te be just sex. Sooner or later I'm goin te make love te 'er and when that happens, all I can do is hope that she'll feel it te.