Lisa's mouth opened slightly as if she was going to say something, but her gaze quickly fell to the floor.

Sensing that something was wrong, Jennie quickly ask. "Whats wrong?"

Lisa looked up slightly as she became visibly nervous. "I've never be with anyone before.. I-I'm a virgin. I dont want to let you down. I'm afraid you wont enjoy being with me. I only want to make you happy." she said, her voice berely above a whisper.

Jennie suddenly felt a total shit. seeing the pained, nervous expression on Lisa's face quickly made her heart ache. she put a finger under Lisa's chin and lifted it so the Thai's eyes met hers.

"Do you want to be with me this afternoon or do you want to wait?" Jennie said carefully.

"I want to be with you now, more than anything but I'm just afraid I wont satisfy you." Lisa said as her confidence fell.

Jennie took Lisa's hand and moved it under her shirt to her belly. "Now move it around a bit."

Lisa then slowly move her hand across Jennie's belly, looking a bit embarrassed.

Jennie briefly hummed with pleasure. "See, your touching me and just this is pretty satisfying. it feels nice, simply because your the woman I love. you have nothing to worry about. I dont want to be touched by anyone other than you. In any case, it doesn't have to be about who does what and how they do it. its all about two people, who really care for each other, spending time together."

A smile slowly formed on Lisa's lips as she once again took Jennie's hand. "I very much like the way you put that. I would love to spend the afternoon with you. I trust you."

Jennie felt much better that Lisa's confidence had been restored. "Perfect, but we have one more thing to do before we blow this pop stand. come on."

Jennie lead Lisa back through the school to the asphalt cafe. lunch was about over but it was still crowded with students. "Lisa, it was clever how you described our super, secret special love. but your mine and everyone is going to know it. no closet for you or me."

Jennie then stepped up on a bench. "Attention! I have one more announcement. I earlier announced that I had broken up with Bam.
Lalisa Manoban is now my girlfriend. look all you want as people, but dont touch. I dont like it if she's touched, bothered or harassed in any fashion."

Before Jennie could jump down, Lisa, feeling happy that she was officially Jennie's girlfriend, jumped up on the bench. "The same goes for Jennie here. she's mine."

Vary impressed, a smile grew on Jennie's lips as she hopped down. "Come on baby, lets go."

Dahyun suddenly came up, looking very confused. "Your dating Jennie unnie? why?"

Lisa suddenly got her sister's face, taking an aggressive stance. "Do you have any problem with me dating with a girl Dahyun-ssi?"

Dahyunstepped back. "Of course not. its just that, this one is totally nuts. you should stick with the bubble headed cheerleader types. its more you speed."

Jennie moved forward with a low growl, but was stopped by Lisa. "I love Jennie, she loves me. we're going spend our lives together, so get used to it. cazy or not, Jennie is the greatest girl in the world and I'm damn proud to be her woman. got that Dahyun?!"

Dahyun was a little taken back by her sister's unusually confident stand. but she was impressed at the same time. she looked at Jennie and pointed a finger. "Hurt my sister and they wont even be able to identify your body  with dental records, got that Kim?!"