CHAPTER 4

LISA's POV

I checked my messages when class ended. no nude pictures, but 2 expressing Jennie's undying love for me.

"More messages from Jennie?" Jisoo asked as I got up from chair.

"Uh huh." I said with a groan.

"Boobs?"

"Not this time, just sending her undying love."

She grabbed the phone and looked at the texts. "Oh you have a new one. oh.. its so cute! she's even come up for a name for you as a couple. Jenlisa, for a combination of Jennie and Lisa. it says Jenlisa forever!"

I just snatched the phone back ang growled.

"I thought it was cute." Jisoo said defensively as we started to walk from the classroom.

"I didn't ask you." I snapped.

She chuckled, "Hey, you we're the one that broke her."

I suddenly had a thought. "I need to talk to Bambam, tell him that I think Jennie isn't feeling well so he doesn't get suspicious. maybe if he turns on the charm or tries to help her it will snap Jennie out of it."

With that I rushed off to find Bambam alone at his locker.

"Hey, Bam." I said nervously, as I took a quick look to see if Jennie was around.

"Hey, Lis whats up?"

Before I could get anything out of my mouth, I heard an all too familiar voice.

"You get away from her." Jennie suddenly growled to Bam as she came up.

I look to see Bambam, startled, suddenly back up with a look of surprise. "Hey babe, Lisa and I just talking." he made a casual smile. "No worries, no one is going to steal me from you."

Jennie just glared at him. "Like I care about you!" she barked before she grabbed my wrist and dragged me away.

A moment later I was pushed into the broom closet, where Jennie quickly inspect me. "Was he hitting on you? cause if he's moving in on my girl, I'll knock his teeth out!" Jennie ruby jane said with a raised fist.

Oh crap. I forgot about Jennie, almost near maniacal levels of jelously.

I could tell she was seething and that wasn't good at all. so I made an attempt to calm her and try and fix this.

"Relax Jennie, I just had a question about an assigment for english thats all. He wasn't hitting on me." I said in a soothing voice.

A look of relief quickly came to Jennie's face as she gave me a almost smothering hug. "Oh thank jisoos. I thought I was going to lose you to him!"

She then released me and a somewhat crazed look came to her eyes. "Oh crap, I still need to break up with him. then I can tell that useless Thai that you are off limits-- wait a second, I need to tell all of those grubby bastards that you're not to be touched!"

That sound you hear, is my chance for a date anytime in the near future being flushed down the toilet! on the plus side, that will keep that creep Kang Daniel off my back.

Jennie moved to the door. "I need to tell them all right away, Bambam especially."

I quickly grabbed her wrist. "No wait! dont tell them!"