CHAPTER 3

Lisa's POV

I headed to my locker confident that soon Bambam would be mine. sure Jennie would be steamed, but I didn't care.

If she had bothered to be my friend, I may have not done what I did. but as she has said more than once "We're not friends".

Since we're not friends, then I dont feel bad about stealing her boyfriend.

Okay, I feel a little bad but I still going to do it anyway.

I stopped by my locker and grabbed my books for the next couples of classes. then I headed to Bambam's locker to get the notes I supposedly nedded to get.

I just wanted to see if the potion has taken effect yet. I guess it take atleas a few minutes to take effect. the potion didn't seem to effect Mina or my parents right away, or seemed to at least.

I walked confindently to Bambam's locker where he was pulling some note books. I put my best smile on as I walked up.

Jennie was behind him, eyeing me oddly. she's always looking at me suspiciously when I'm around Bambam. desregarding Jennie I walked up to Bambam and looked him in the eye.

"Got those notes? I'll have them back tomorrow." I said.

He nodded and pulled out a notebook, which he handed to me. "Here you go Lisa."

As I took the notebook, I looked right at him. he acted as he always did, friendly but nothing more. I thought that the potion may take longer to do its thing, with a bit of disappointment.

It was then I looked at Jennie who was quietly starring at me. she said nothing just kept eyeing me. I thought her stare was odd, as it was not her usual look of scorn.

She appeared to be simply studying me with great interest. but I wasn't interested in Jennie, so I said thanks and kept going to my next class.

I looked back as Bambam put his arm around Jennie and give her a kiss.

"Come on Love potion, do your stuff." I said out loud to myself.

The next class was Jyp's class and today I sat in the back. I didn't feel like getting called today. I had to act like a duck yesterday and he said I was rather unconvincing. Lords know's, what he'll have me acting like today.

A minute later Jennie and Bambam walked in. Bambam had an odd look of disappointment on his face. Jennie still had that strange look on hers. my spirits perked up as I thought, perhaps something may be starting.

But much to my suprise, they sat next to me. they have on occasion when there was no space elsewhere, but it rarely happened. It was even stranger, when Jennie sat between Bambam and I.

"Ha! I get it. she doesn't want me to be next to Bam. protecting her man so to speak."I thought, as a smug look came to my face. "Won't be your man much longer Jennie Ruby Jane."

Soon after, Jyp climbed into the window and started to lecture on death scenes. I kept glancing at Bambam who seemed to be paying rapt attention to the lecture. a moment later I suddenly feel something on my leg.

Cautiously I looked down to see, much to my utter shock, it was Jennie's hand!

I instantly froze with a deer in the headlights look on my face. the hand was resting above my knee. I couldn't move my eyes ways from the most improbable of all things, Jennie's hand resting calmly on my leg.