No# 2

Shawns P.O.V
"Cory,you have to tell me who that girl was yesterday!"

"No one important to you."he said.

"How can you say that? Did you see her?! Total babe!"

Cory looked at me and sighed.
"Shawn, I don't think that you want to be saying that about this girl. I mean..."

What was he babbling about? He couldn't have wanted that girl for himself, he was more than in love with Topanga. There was obviously a bigger problem here.

"Cory, I'm missing something here, am I right?"

He didn't answer me, he just continued taking books out of his locker. I was deep in thought about the girl when I saw her. She walked right past us. Her hair was in a neat ponytail that hung around her shoulder. She was wearing a pair of high waisted blue jeans, a white t-shirt, and a plaid flannel shirt, all completed with black Chuck's. She was so gorgeous. For some reason, even though I had talked to many pretty girls, I was nervous about going up to her.

"Cory, there she is!"

Cory just nodded and said nothing.
"I have to find Topanga." he said,walking away.

I really had to ask him why he was acting so weird, but at the moment, I had to talk to that girl. I walked up to her with as much confidence as I could summon. She was just a girl after all.

"Hey, I'm Shawn. I haven't seen you around here before, I take it you're new,"I said to her.

She was either really busy organizing her locker or trying to ignore me.
"I know who you are."

I raised a flirty eyebrow at her.
" Oh,really? What have you heard?"

She slammed her locker making me jump at little bit. She looked me in the eyes with her light brown ones.
"I heard that you're quite the womanizer around here. You know, when you're not making fun of chubby little girls."

This girl had to be absolutely only chubby girl that I remember making fun of was...Y/N.

"Y/N?"

She giggled.
"Hey, Shawn."

I couldn't believe my eyes. This beautiful girl was.  Y/N, the chubby dork! Puberty was definitely doing her well.

"Wow,you look incredible! Let me carry your books for you!"

She tightened her grip on the books as I reached for them.
"It's okay,Shawn. I can do it."

"Listen...about what happened before you moved..."

She brought a manicured, red finger to my lips.
"Shh, we'll talk about that later,right now we have a class to get to."

"W-well...who's class do you have first?"

"Mr. Feeny's," she smiled.

Mr. Feeny had always been her favorite teacher, probably because she never got anything less than an 'A' in his class.

"I'm going there too. Let's go."

I had never been this early for a class in my life, we had a good solid 2 minutes before everyone started to pile in,but Y/N was definitely an early bird.
We walked in a saw that Topanga and Cory were already in their usual seats. I sat in mine behind Cory as Y/N sat in the seat to my right.

I didn't know how I was supposed to feel now that I found out who she really was,but I knew how I did feel. I wanted her. Almost like I did with every girl,but Y/N was different. She had changed so much in five years that it was almost impossible to believe that she was the same girl I taunted and teased before.

The bell rang,snapping my attention of off Y/N.

"I see we have a new student with us. Y/N                 L/N,would you like to come up and introduce yourself?" Mr. Feeny said to her.

I watched her gracefully stand up and walked to the front of the class.
"Hi,I'm Y/N L/N, I-"

That was all I heard before I began to daydream. I was never one for listening to people talk about their lives.

"Shawn." Cory whispered to me.

I snapped out of my blank stare and looked up at him.

"Huh?"

"What do you think of Y/N?"

I tried to avoid him seeing to noticeable red heat rising on my face. Y/N was already sitting back down next to me and was in earshot.

"We'll talk later."

I could see Y/N sitting next to me,carefully arranging her notebook and pen, ready to take notes. She reached down into her bag and grabbed what looked like an eyeglass case. I watched in awe as she put them on her face confidently,not concerned about how she would be seen by other people. I had to admit she was still beautiful.

I completely understood why Cory didn't approve of the statement of saying that Y/N was a 'total babe'. Cory and Y/N had been friends since before they could walk and he was kinda like her brother, I guess he wasn't comfortable with hearing things like that about her. I guess he still saw her as the little girl that he defended everyday.

"Mr. Hunter,could you tell me what I just said?"

Crap! I saw Y/N giggling softly to herself. I looked towards her for help. She tilted her notebook towards me just so that I could read it. She had circled it and put a star by it so that I would know which piece of information was which.

"I believe that you were talking about the causes of the Renaissance and why it started in Florence,Italy." I said,copying the exact word of
Y/N's notes.

Mr. Feeny stood in shock.

"Very good,Mr. Hunter."

I mouthed a thank you to Y/N. She just smiled and nodded. As usual, I ignored Mr. Feeny's efforts to get me to pay attention and went right back to daydreaming This time about Y/N.

This girl was really getting to me...