Thirteen.

@AainaZaydaan : the view today. And every day.

When he's the over protective father

"Zayla, don't run like that."

Aaina yelled behind her four year old daughter as she walked down the stairs, looking in the mirror as she fixed her smudged kohl.

She had to leave for the foundation in a while and she hated doing all of it without Raima. She didn't want to appoint anyone and Raima had clearly told Aaina that she didn't want to stay without Sami. Even though Sami wanted her to keep working for Aaina, she still was quite hesitant.

Her eyes glanced at her daughter yet again, seeing her running behind that cute persian cat with creepy eyes. She wasn't too fond of cats but Zayla had told Zaydaan that she wanted a cat and how could Zaydaan Ziagil ever refuse his daughter's wish?

"Mama, meethi is running." Zayla said to her mother, playing with the cat as she ran behind her once again.

"Yes but meethi is not a human. She's an animal, they don't fall while running." Aaina said, still wiping away the extra kohl.

Suddenly, she heard a tiny, high pitched shriek from behind her and she turned around, finding her daughter on the ground.

Aaina rushed towards her daughter, finding her clutching her knee but before she could even reach her, Zaydaan had already scooped her up in his arms.

Clearly he had just arrived back from work and found his daughter on the floor, bawling her eyes out.

"Sshhh, it's okay." He tried to calm her down as she cried out. Aaina looked at her with concern, cupping the side of her face as Zaydaan tried to get her to settle down.

"Does it hurt?" She asked her little girl, who nodded..the tears still leaking out of her eyes.

"Oh, come on. You're alright." Zaydaan rubbed her back, looking behind furiously as two house workers who were specifically there to look after Zayla stood with concerned looks on their faces.

"Is there no one to look after her? You idiots can not even do one job right!" He yelled at them, not even thinking about Zayla being in his arms.

Aaina squeezed his arm.

"Zaydaan, calm down." She whispered to him, he just clicked his tongue..walking towards the kitchen area.

He put Zayla on a the kitchen counter, then looked at his wife.

"Get me a wet cloth." He said to Aaina, who did not even know where the towels were kept in the kitchen.

"Sir, we'll put some band aid on her, I-" Nasreen took a step forward, holding the first aid box in her hand