SADQAY HUMARE LONGEST BONUS CHAPTER.

Welcome to the sadkey humare bonus chapter. This has alot of Zaydaan so i hope you'll like it. Around 16000 words so you can imagine how long it is.

Tell me what you think and gimme comments so I feel super happy.

Ahh it was so much effort to write this. It has eight one shots in it so you'll definitely feel satisfied and would hate me less for unpublishing sadkey haha.

Thank you. Love you.

Please check agar tum sath ho for a dark painful ride.

Now read hehe.

__________

__________

__________

Sadkey Humare.

BONUS CHAPTER.

Zaydaan and Aaina are happily married with three children. Zaydaan is still the Prime Minister because a person who is successful enough in running the country will always remain on top. Ahad and Noora have a child called Mahad and Ahad is now the chief minister so alot of his time is spent in Lahore as well but his family isn't willing to leave Islamabad so he has to adjust. Idrees and Safina Ziagil are doing okay, although Safina is a little sick so she's mostly resting and that's why she isn't really in the one shots. Sami bhai and Raima are doing just fine. Saira is married to Amaan, a bureaucrat living in London arranged by Zaydaan Ziagil himself. Saira didn't get to marry her Christian boyfriend as they broke up due to many issues. Alexander is still working at the Prime Minister's house, although he recently married a Pakistani Hindu woman called Anjali. Everyone has their own little word and they are not always happy in it, but they're definitely peaceful.

-----

AainaZaydaan : First day of school. I'm emotionally unstable and my husband thinks I've gone completely mad. Just giving you all an update of How's life been, you know?

 Just giving you all an update of How's life been, you know?

NooraAZiagil : Mahad and Zayla in their natural habitat.