Ten.

@AainaZaydaan : breast cancer awareness day at the Aaina Zaydaan Foundation, Islamabad.

_______________________________________

When she's pregnant and Zaydaan is well, Zaydaan.

"Hello?"

"Where are you?" She asked in excitement. Was he home already?

"In a meeting. Why?" He seemed to be in such a hurry.

He hardly picked up her calls during meetings but with everything that had been going on lately, he had made it a habit to keep his phone with him.

"Uh nothing. Come home early tonight? I have to tell you something." Aaina replied, trying hard to contain her sudden glee.

She heard her husband say something over the phone, then he talked to her again.

"The results are positive?" She heard him question, Aaina rolled her eyes.

Leave it to him to ruin all the surprises.

"How did you even know that?" Aaina ashes, exasperated.

"Because I know everything." He mumbled, voice relatively low.

"Well?" She waited for his response.

"Congratulations." His voice was clipped and tight.

Again? He was giving such a reaction? Again?!

"Are you in a meeting so you can't express yourself or is that the only reaction you can give to me, just like the last time?" She enquired. Because she was going to yell her ass off this time if he actually reacted like that.

She heard him sigh over the phone.

"I am in a meeting, Miss." Miss? Aaina laughed.

"Okay. I'll wait for you at home."

"That would be perfect. We can negotiate then."

He ended the phone call. She just groaned.

Aaina was about to put her phone away in simple annoyance when her phone vibrated, indicating a message. She swiped across the screen, seeing a message from her husband.

Zaydaan. ❤️

To the woman who has my heart and my soul, once again, you have given me the happiness that can not be contained into words. I can just say that my feelings for you exceed day by day. I am glad you're mine, Aaina. And I'm glad Zayla will have another sister. You are no doubt my jaan. I will see you at home. All my love.

_______________________________________

@AlJazeera : Prime Minister Pakistan Zaydaan Ziagil sent over to National Accountability Bureau. The Prime Minister will remain under custody for two weeks. The news comes as a shock to the people.