Twelve.

@AainaZaydaan  : Grateful to everyone for their countless prayers and wishes. Thank you so much for all the love.

_______________________________________

When things are turning back to normal..

It had been approximately two weeks since she had arrived home and even though she had got used to the routine of staying at home, sitting on this bed all the time just for the sake of rest and healing, it did annoy her.

Thankfully, her husband both understood her and ordered her. She was not allowed to walk around the house, unless the physiotherapist said so. Since the physiotherapist had been making her to engage with different exercises and walks for an hour everyday, Zaydaan did not feel the need for her to follow her own set of rules and think that she was perfectly fine.

Since he also understood her, he would make sure to arrive home by dinner time and would also eat breakfast with her in the morning. He hated eating breakfast, he was always comfortable with a cup or two of tea but it was always nice to sit around with his wife and daughter in the morning.

Aaina was sitting on her bed, her legs straightened out as Zayla sat on the couch in front of her and Zaydaan sat by her side, picking up the cup of tea from the side table.

Aaina saw her daughter picking at the remaining half of the egg, not eating it anymore.

"Finish it Zayla. We don't waste food." Aaina said to her, staring at her untill she picked it up on her own and ate a bite.

She smiled at her daughter, satisfied and then glanced at her husband who wasn't even touching his egg paratha, instead he had his usual cup of tea in his hand.

This was his third cup of the morning. He had drank one immediately after waking up, and he had drank one when Aaina was eating breakfast and now he was drinking one again. She had not seen him eat a single biscuit, let alone an entire paratha.

"Zaydaan, you are not going to work after drinking gallons of tea. Have your paratha." She said to her husband, who looked at her with a bored expression on his face.

"You know I'm really getting annoyed by this whole house wife act of yours." He replied, seeing as his wife leaned a little forward and picked up his plate, putting it in front of him.

"Well, I am loving it." Aaina mumbled in a smug tone, continuing.

"I can order everyone around by sitting on this bed." She said, Zaydaan shook his head at her.

"Not me, love." He told her with a small smirk, not touching his plate at all.

Aaina smiled at him and used her own hand to make a bite of the paratha, adding the egg between before she pulled her hand in front of his mouth, gesturing for him to eat.

She didn't remember the last time she had done something of this sort for him. He had done it at the hospital alot of times but she had never.

"Eat and then you can go." Aaina whispered, still holding out the piece of paratha in front of him.