Five.

_______________________________________

@SamaaNewsOfficial : First Lady Aaina Zaydaan attacked in Islamabad. 'the first lady is shaken up after the incident but no serious harm has been done' sources say. There has been no official statement from the Ziagil family yet.

When she gets attacked and he realises that he does care, maybe even more than he can admit to himself

Zaydaan stood in the doorway, not walking ahead as he observed her from head to toe, his jaw clenched in anger and his eyes still staring at her.

He watched her like a hawk, he observed her slightly parted thighs, her lowered head and the way her legs would tremble once or twice.

Aaina shut her eyes tight, slight ringing in her ears reminding her of the gunshots that had gone off an hour ago.

She tried to not remember it, but how could she not remember it?

It was the scariest thing she had ever felt in her entire life.

"Give me this." Zaydaan muttered to a woman who was holding a glass of water as he sat by Aaina's side.

"Aaina," He whispered, not wanting to startle his already scared wife.

Her eyes met his, as she turned around at his concerned voice.

"Drink some water."

She frowned, not saying a word and drinking a sip or two from the glass before pushing it away.

Everyone in the living room stared at them, watching their interaction. The women admired the way the Prime Minister was taking care of his wife, the men who were part of his security team were still around, checking parts of the house to ensure their safety.

Someone knew the route she was taking and had attacked at the exact moment. It was an attack meant to take her life.

"Let's go upstairs." He didn't ask her if she wanted to, neither did he say anything else.

He simply held her hand.

Because that was what she truly needed right now.

_______________________________________

@ARYNewsOfficial : Prime Minister Zaydaan Ziagil has released a statement this morning. The statement comes in response to his wife getting attacked last night in Islamabad.

 The statement comes in response to his wife getting attacked last night in Islamabad