Chapter 6

After a few weeks of hanging out Crowley came to terms with his love diagnosis. There was no chance in hell, however, that he would actually tell Aziraphale how he felt. That could ruin their relationship and he couldn't risk that. As he got ready he put on his he/him necklace and some tight black jeans. He wore his usual tight shirt and snake skin boots. He grabbed his keys and his wallet as he walked out of the door.

Crowley had the day off of work because once a month the lab needed an inspection. He decided to visit Aziraphale at work. He drove up to the university humming queen on the way.

He arrived and parked. He walked to Aziraphale's class that was about to start. He slipped in and took a seat right at the front. "Hi, Angel. " He said with the biggest grin.

Aziraphale looked at him with a surprised smile. "Crowley, darling, what are you doing here? " He asked grabbing papers from his bag and logging into his computer. The picture of Antony Jr popped up causing Crowley to smile.

"I have an off day today so I decided that I'd visit you. Plus I've never seen you lecture before. Who knows it might actually be interesting. " He said grinning. Aziraphale chuckled. "Alright fine you can stay but stay quiet. I know how much you like to talk. "

Crowley laughed and sat back in his seat putting his feet up in the desk. Aziraphale began to teach his lecture. Around half way through he looked over to Crowley. "Now if you th-Crowley please remove your feet from the desk. "

Crowley held out his arms. "Awww come on, Angel. It's no fun to sit normally. " Dispite his joking he took his feet from the desk. Aziraphale sighed. "Everyone please excuse my companion's antics."

The class all laughed a bit. All of them were positive that their professor was dating this Crowley guy. Through the lecture everyone watched in amusement as Crowley gave pleasant banter with their teacher.

When the lecture ended a each student came up to turn in their essay assignment. As he collected them he got on odd question. A young boy came up and sighed a bit with a smile. "S-So professor how long have you been together? " He asked looking at Crowley.

Aziraphale looked at the boy. "I suppose not very long...we've known each other for a few months now. Why do you ask? " The boy shrugged. "I-I just...I've been looking for a way to tell my parents I'm gay and I wanted some advice from people who actually have experience in the subject"

Aziraphale coughed a bit as he looked at the boy. "Well um... " Crowley stood up amused. "Well kid neither of us are actually in good standing with our family but you just have to tell them. If they can't handle it than they don't need to be in your life. You can make new a family with people who actually love and accept you for the person you are. " He placed his arm around Aziraphale. "Im not sure how they will react but if it ends with a less than desirable result you have at least two people in your life who can help you through it. "

The boy thought for a moment. "Thank you I'll keep that in mind. " He said. "Have a good day Professor. I hope you and your boyfriend have a long and happy relationship. " He walked out leaving a dumbfounded Aziraphale.

"He thinks we are a couple? " He looked at Crowley. "You knew that he thought we were together! Didn't you?! " He blushed. Crowley just laughed "Of course I did. I mean come on Angel would it really be so bad to date me? " He asked trying not to sound to much like he wanted it.

Aziraphale blushed. "I suppose not. We might make a good couple if we are looking at pure statistics...I mean granted we both agree I wouldn't be opposed to a date. "

Crowley looked at him. "How about tomorrow? " He asked seriously to which Aziraphale just nodded. "Tomorrow it is. I will see you then. " He walked out of the classroom with a smirk.

Crowley stood shocked before breaking out into the biggest smile. He had a date!