Chapter 4-Fun,Food and Wattpad?

Start from the beginning

We all just look at her, -KEVIN-she points randomly.

 'Where' Lou jumps and looks around for his favorite pigeon.

 ''False alarm, it was a bunny,'' she grins.

 Lou pouts, ''Awe, not the pouty Lou face, '' she walks to the mini fridge and grabs something, she hands it to him, he accepts the carrot with a happy smile on his face. I catch her looking at Zayn, I'm so going to play match-maker now, but first I'll need some accomplices.

I walk over Liam and Niall and gesture for them to follow me to the end of the room facing the balcony. ''Do you guys see what I'm seeing, ''I say gesturing to Deca and Zayn or Dayn.

 Liam smiles, ''Oh yeah, ' Niall nods, ''We need to figure out a plan to get them together, any thoughts,' I say looking up at them. ''You'd have to ask Lou, he's is match-maker master, '' he says. 'We'll have to ask him though, when they're not around, ' Niall replies.

“Deal,” I agreed. “Let’s just have some fun right now, and I’ll pull him to the side and ask for his help on it.”

They agreed and we went back as Deca was showing Lou, Harry, and Zayn how to make smore’s.

I checked on the cookies, seeing that they were done, I pulled them out, and put them on top of the stove to cool off. As I was getting glasses for all of us out of the cupboard, my phone’s text message sound went off and I blushed.

“Mary…” we heard Lou’s voice… “She’s mine.”

“Ya, but we had that thing going on remember… the other night she invited..” Harry said.

“SHE’S MINE!” Lou screamed hearing Niall laughing in the background.

I got weird looks at me. “What?” I asked.

“How did you get that?” Lou asked.

“Oh, my online friend

Sonya made that for me. She took the sound clip from the video dairy when you were saying who you would date, and made it into a ringtone for me,” I smiled.

Deca looked at me, ''Really? '' I nodded.

''A friend of mines did the same thing for me, that's why I have the, ''Time to Get Up '' clip as my ringtone .

 I laughed a little before looking at Zayn, ‘How did you remain asleep after all the jumping and singing? '' He shrugged.

''I can sleep through anything. ''

 Lou glared at him, ''Don't we know it ...you’ve rubbed off on Hazza.''

Harry just rolled his eyes, ''Boo Bear, he didn't rub off on me, I was already a sleeping machine before, '' he hugged Lou.

 Awe, Larry Stylinson moment!

 ''Alright, you two break it up, ''Liam had his hands on his hips shaking his head.

''I really don't understand, how he's the older one,'' he says looking at me.

 I don't know either Li.

Deca was busy giggling, she looked at them pouting, ''I feel so left out, '' ...She looked up at Niall, ''Can I have Horan hug,'' he was happy oblige. Zayn pouted before Deca dragged him into the hug.

 She happily closed her eyes enjoying her little 'Ziall ' moment.

 She got a certain look in her eye before looking at me, ''Do you remember what we always read about the One Direction Infection?'' her eyes twinkling. She reminded me of Dumbledore.