Chapter 1 | gummies

Start from the beginning

"What?" He laughed.

"W-why... there's so many?!"

"Tch... I just grabbed them randomly. I got bored. They all look appetising, I don't know what you'd want to eat for today." He sighed.

"Plus... you can still eat the others later when you get home or the other days. Have it as your breakfast or something."

"E-eh?! Since when did you have the time to even buy all of this?!" I asked, still confused.

He rolled his eyes at me.

"Oh and also..." He went to get something on his bag. "Here..." He gave me a bag of gummies.

"W-what's this?!!!"

"So you could still eat something while there's a class." He looked to the front.

"Y-yah.. Jungkook!"

"You know what? Shut up and just eat." He looked at me, smirked and looked back to the front.

I smiled at him and then returned the food one by one back to the paperbag except for the banana milk and gummies. I opened the pack of gummies and started to eat one while I start to open the banana milk.

"Did you miss eating those?"

I turn to look at Jungkook with the gummy still on my lips and me struggling to open the banana milk.

"Those gummies... we always eat those back when we were kids." He laughed at me.

I ate the gummy, swallowed it and finally opened the banana milk.

"Actually... yeah." I smiled at him as he smiled back at me, "Oh here... have one too." I offered him the bag of gummies as he got one and ate too.

Later on, the lecturer finally came. She was late for 3 minutes so I was able to finish the bag of gummies with the help of Jungkook before class starts. While Miss Flores was teaching infront, I was drinking my banana milk and looked at Jungkook.

He was listening to Miss Flores and is focused on the lesson while taking down notes of the lecture. I snickered a bit. "Wow... Jungkook's serious at class? He's listening to the lecturer?" I laughed a bit which made him turn to look at him. I giggled and motioned him to continue with my hands, smiling. He sighed and continued with what he was doing.

BELL RINGS~

"Alright Class, tomorrow we'll be having our last exam then finally we're done!" Miss Flores announced while fixing her stuff, ready to leave.

The class cheered.

"Alright Class, I'll be seeing you tomorrow. I hope you learned a lot from today's lesson. It'll be apart of our exam tomorrow, so study well! I hope you listened very well." She got her stuff and went out the room.

The students start to leave the room already to go to their next class while the others are still standing up, stretching and yawning. I turn to look at Jungkook who's fixing his stuff as well. I grabbed my banana milk that's already empty, ready to throw it away, my bag over my shoulders. I stood up and turn to look at him.