Chapter 1 | gummies

Chip's POV

I sat up from bed and stretched my arms out. I went to grab my phone that's on my nightstand and checked the time.

"7:36?!"

I immediately got up and went to the bathroom. "I'll just grab a snack, some fruit or a bread before I go to school" I thought as I rushed to take a bath.

After 6 minutes later~

I got out the bathroom with my towel wrapped around me with my wet hair down. I went to my closet and grabbed my uniform that I already prepared last night. I was rushing to wear everything therefore, I look like a mess. After, I went to my table and looked for my hair dryer. "I'm not comfortable going to school with wet hair!"  I looked at my clock. "I got 17 minutes left! I could probably just do this for 1 minute!" So I immediately grabbed my hair dryer and dried my hair out. After, I comb my hair.

"Let's see" I checked my watch.

"Putting my clothes on and blow drying my hair, I did them within 2 minutes! I have..."

"16 minutes left before class starts! I have 3 minutes left to prepare myself and grab some food. Walking to school would probably take 11 minutes if I rushed myself there!"

With that, I finally grabbed my backpack and went downstairs. Once I reached the kitchen, I went over the fridge and looked for something. "Anything will do!" I immediately grabbed a potato, washed it and took a bite. I rushed myself out the kitchen.

"DAD!!! I'M GOING TO SCHOOL NOW!" I shouted to my dad that's on the living room couch, sleeping. Then I fully opened the door and left.

"I CAN DO THIS! 13 MINUTES LEFT. I CAN'T BE LATE OR ELSE I'LL BE IN TROUBLE!"

After 11 minutes~

I now stand infront of our school, hands on my knees, catching my breath. "FINALLY!!!" I checked my watch. "7:58" Then I finally entered the school. I did not hesitate to ran to my class that's on the second floor. Once I reached there, I went to the back door and not noticing that I opened it too wide, still catching my breath.

Everyone looked at me and I just ignored it and fully entered the classroom. "Miss Flores is not here yet, phew!" I finally closed the door and walked to my sit that's beside the window. Once I got seated, someone snickered beside me.

"Expected..."

I looked at him and glared at him. He laughed.

"Well, if you probably didn't try to beat me last night- you'd probably get enough sleep."

I roll my eyes at him and looked outside the window, arms crossed and ignored him.

"Here..."

He threw a paperbag into my table. I looked at him confused, asking with one of my eyebrows up.

"I know you weren't able to have breakfast..."

I just nod my head at him and checked what's inside the paperbag. I got them one by one and placed it on my table. "Cheese bread... Butter bread... Tarts... Water... Chocolate Milk... Banana Milk and Plain Milk." I turn to look at him with wide eyes.