『🎉𝕯𝖗𝖎𝖕𝖕𝖎𝖓'』

"Baby is it just me

or are you doing something to me"
______________________________

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Mean ♥ 

"And then she fell" with that they all bursted out into laughter.

"Really? That's crazy!" Renjun said sarcastically whilst rolling his eyes at Donghyuck's stupid story about his arch nemesis, Nur.

"Aw come on loosen up Renjunnie~

"Are we gonna ignore the fact that Haechan looks like a full course meal?" Mark asked out of the blue causing said boy to blush.

"W-What the hell M0rk!" Donghyuck stuttered out punching Mark's arm.

"Just saying" Mark replied shrugging.

"That's disgusting"

"No one asked" Mark sneered, suddenly Mark got a text message from...Renjun? "what the heck?" Mark mumbled unlocking his phone and going onto Line.

LEE MINHYUNG:
lets play tag

HUANG RENJUN:
no you hore
seen December 12th 17:09

HUANG RENJUN:
No OnE aSkEd!!!

"RENJUN YOU BI--" Mark got cut off by Donghyuck kissing him.

"I take back everything" Mark immediately said.

"Thanks Hyuckie~"

"You're welcome"

"Injunnie~!" Jaemin called out disgustingly sweetly (well in Renjun's opinion).

"What?" Renjun replied irritation evident in his voice, he doesn't have a problem with Jaemin and Jeno it's just that a few nights ago he found out he liked them so he's trying to hate them so he can stop loving them because of one reason.....his uncle

____________________________________

"Renjun you know being gay is wrong, right?" the old man asked his 10 year old nephew.

"Yes uncle, I know" the boy replied.

"Good, promise me you'll never be like those disgusting people?" the man said holding out his pinkey the little boy nodded and intertwined his pinkey with the old mans.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Injunnie~!" Jaemin called out disgustingly sweetly (well in Renjun's opinion).

"What?" Renjun replied irritation evident in his voice.

"Come here~" Jeno demanded.

"Whatever" Renjun mumbled but obeyed nonetheless, he walked over to the kitchen where they were standing.

"Ah so cute~!" Jaemin fan~boyed pinching Renjun's cheeks, Renjun simply slapping Jaemin's hands away.

"Why are you so cold towards us~?"