『🎀𝕷𝖆 𝕷𝖆 𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊』

"Jeogiyo hyung
hokshi namja chingu isseoyo?
"
___________________________

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Mine ♥ 

"That was gross" Jisung commented.

"I can't believe I agreed to coming here just to see that" Renjun was disgusted.

"You came here for me, just admit it babes~" Jaemin flirted winking at Renjun.

"What the apple juice- N-NO!" Renjun turned into a human Solanum lycopersicum

"whipped" Donghyuck muttered under his breath earning a wack on the head curtsy of Renjun.

"OW!"

"It was Jeno"

"Yah what a lie!"

"I don't lie I-- okay yeah I lied"

"Are we just gonna ignore the fact that Jaemin started flirting with Renjun out of nowhere?" Mark asked.

"Yes"

"Why is the fetus over there flirting with the slightly older fetus?" Renjun asked pointing at Jisung flirting with Chenle.

"He learned from the best" Jeno said glaring at Jaemin.

"Aw don't be jealous Nono~ i'll flirt with you too!" Jaemin cooed trying to kiss Jeno, but Jeno (gay) panicked and ran.

"Why are you running, why are you running?" Jaemin asked imitating that one vine.

"Maybe because you're scaring him"

Jaemin gasped, "I did no such thing"

"Are we gonna ignore the fact that Mark~hyung made Haechan~hyung moan?"

"You're still a fetus, so you're gonna pretend you never heard that. Hyuck moan quieter" Jaemin said glaring at Haechan.

"Tell Mark to not do the things he does and maybe we can work something out"

"Hey it's very hard to control when you see something hot in front of you" Mark complained causing Haechan to blush and throw and object at him.

"OW!" Mark groaned after being hit by a T.V remote.

"We're gonna watch a movie" Chenle said picking up the remote that hit Mark.

"What movie?"

"Good question Jeno~hyung what movie?"

"Why are you calling me out?!"

"Renjunnie~ge what movie?" Chenle gave up on Jeno fast.

"Umm Toy Story 4?" Renjun suggested, though it came out more of a question than a response.

"Toy Story 4 it is"

"That movie was good" Jisung said wandering back to the memories of the movie.

"No spoilers please" Chenle said shutting Jisung up.

+TIME SKIP+

Once the movie finished Renjun looked to his right where Jeno was laying in his lap peacefully sleeping and then to his left where Jaemin was just staring at him "what the heck that scared me" Renjun whisper-yelled holding his hand up to his chest where his heart is.

"Heh, sorry babes" Jaemin smiled apologetically.

"Whatever..."