➟𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

Start from the beginning

     Rushing to his side, the red haired woman put her hand on his shoulder. ,,Hey, you alright?" She asked in concern. The male nodded with pain written all over his face.

     Sighing, Jessica look around herself, before turning back to him. ,,Brian, Jessica, they took out the tower!" Echoed the voice of Tej, making them look at each other with a knowing look.

     The agent get up, cocking her gun. ,,You take cover..." Ordered the green eyed woman. The man give her a nod, knowing there's no time to argue.

     Jessica give him a one last glance, before starting to run through the streets, trying to find the closest satellite. Her walkie-talkie rattled, making her grab the equipment in her free hand. ,,Guys, if you can get to the top of any one of those buildings around there, we can reroute the signal manually and finish the job." Said the dark skinned hacker.

     Placing the walkie-talkie on her lips, she answered simply, her voice little bit out of breathe as she run. ,,I'm on it." Answering, the redhead, looking up, seeing finally a satellite in the distance.

     The agent's eyes flickered from corner to corner as she enter the building. It was dark, only moon shined through the windows, lighting her path. The green eyed redhead held the gun in her hands tightly as again her walkie-talkie rattled. ,,Theres a service eievator past the maintenance sector." Spoke up Tej, the woman listening to his voice, like the only visible sound around her. ,,It'll take you directly up to the repeater." He continue. ,,Jess, you gotta hurry!"

     Before she could answer, windows broke before her, making her stop in her stracks. From the windows appeared man in armour and guns in their hands that immediately started to fire at her. Quickly hiding behind a corner, she breathes in and out, before turning around to fire back, but it was no use, because they were too many on her.

    The agent cried out as bullets flew around her, her green eyes searching for a way out of this mess. Her orbs stopped at a desk with wheel that is used for fixing cars. She got an crazy idea, but nothing other than that come to her mind.

     In crunching position, Jessica toss away the things that were on it, before going to lay down on it, rolling to her left side. The enemy stopped with the shooting as the female reload her weapon. Pushing herself off with force, the redhead slide on the ground to the direction of the doors on her right as she started to fire single shots on the man. She hit almost every one of them. Her vision was little bit blurry, but she could recognize the Asian man that was standing there everywhere. It was the man that left her in the bus.

     Rolling on her back as she neared the door, her hands raised, hitting the button that made the doors shut. Quickly jumping off the board, the woman rolled over as bullets pierced the door. Jessica didn't look back as she sprinted to the next door.

     The agent stopped for a moment in her movements, meeting with a staircase before her eyes that she immediately started going up on. I hate stairs, she thought.

     Breathing heavily, a small sigh of relief came past the female's lips as she sees the door at the end of rhe srairs right in front of her. Raising her gun in her hands, her right foot meets the white door, sending them flying in the wall at the other side. Stepping inside, the redhead looks around herself, but too slowly. Someone's foot meets her hands, her gun immediately flying out of her hold.

     Snapping her head at the direction her pigtail flipping to her shoulder, her green eyes flicker to her new company. Sneering on the Asian before her, she quickly dodge is punch, before her own fist flies to his direction. He dodge too, easily. Then with his knee he tries to kick her in the stomach, but her hands holds it in place, but couldn't help her posture to fall on the door that closed behind her. The male pushed roughly into her, the imapact not being that hard, because he hit her in to door with so much force that the door fell out of it's hinge.