➟𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

Start from the beginning

      ,,I think we got bigger problems than that." Spoke up Jessica. The dark skinned female furrows her eyebrows, before looking at the direction her friend was facing. Cars started to clear the path for a killer drone that was dangerously close to them.

     ,,Oh, my God."

    With a confused look on her face, the green eyed woman gazed at her male company who dropped the chassis of the car. ,,What are you doing?" She asked.

    ,,Going old school." Just as he said that the drone fired at them, the girl from behind them cried out. Brian's knuckles turned white on the steering wheel as he turned to left, disappearing under the truck with barels that was now their shield.

    The blonde then goes further to left, but it was a bad idea. Pressing her lips together, in Jessica's eyes reflected the headlights of the car before them. ,,Watch out!" She warns with wide eyes. The male silently cursed, quickly turning the steering wheel, missing the car and again disappearing under the truck.

    Suddenly the vehicle sheared. The bullets ward off the barrels that the trio was hiding under. Brian trying hard to stay safe from the fire as much as possible. But the bullets hit the ropes that were holding the barrels.

     A gasp left her lips as they started to fall. The blue eyed male's foot flew on the gass, thankfully missing the barrel that was rolling their way. Brian zigzag through them quicker than expected, before their eyes saw now the road clear and safe.

     The three got back on the streets, trying to shake of the drone of their backs. The redhead, turn around in her seat to look out of the window as Brian did a sharp turn. ,,It's coming back around!" Warned the agent, turning back.

     Sirens then blared from behind them, the redhead again gazing through the rearview mirror, only seeing a police car right behind them. ,,Oh, shit." Cursed the driver, the female immediately turned to look at the direction it was meant. A missile was what she saw. She cried out as the blonde sharply dodge it, the bomb hitting the car behind them.

     Looking  for a moment on the burning vehicle, she take her walkie-talkie, pressing the button. ,,We need to lateral! Rom, where are you?" Jessica asked in frustration.

     ,,Running back, charging in!" Comes from answer.

     Licking her lips, she pressed the button again. ,,Meet us on Third and Spring." She ordered.

     ,,You got it!"

     The blue eyed male does a turn, the female beside him seeing the duo already in distance. ,,We're halfway there." Announced Ramsey, lookion the screen of her computer.

     Nodding the Gray woman, turn around, catching the hackers dark eyes. ,,Grab your computer! Get in the window!"

     ,,Why?" She asked with wide eyes,  but the woman ignored her.

     ,,Now! You gotta go! Right now!" The dark skinned female nodded, packing her things with shaky hands.

     It all happened so quickly. The two drivers did 360° degree turn, the hacker leaning out of the window as the other hacker helped her in their car. Only a few centimeters separate them as Brian straighter their posture, but they didn't stay in the car too long. The duo open their door, before jumping out of the car, the missile coming their way hitting their vehicle.

     Jessica hit the ground hard as she rolled on the road. She grunts at the impact, before looking up to see the car completely in flames. A groan in pain of her friend, made her turn around, seeing the blonde laying on the cold floor, his arm clenching his stomach. She immediately got up.