Chapter 3 : Support

Mulai dari awal

Meanwhile at the hospital , Kyoya sat on his bed still refusing to consume anything since yesterday.

"Son , just eat at least a bite. You need to eat something."

Kyoya's dad tried to persuade his one and only son to eat even just a little bit , but Kyoya won't waver. He even decided to lie down again and cover himself with the pure white blanket that the hospital provided.

Like a lion without it's will to hunt , Kyoya can't leave his gloomy vibe. This injury bring such a big impact to his mental to the point that his will to live is also affected. Basketball is the only gear that keeps him moving forward and now there's a chance that one and only gear will not work anymore.

"It's not like you can't play anymore right ? You'll recover and be fine in no time ! You're our MVP after all !"

That sentence got repeated so many times in his head since Yuga's visit yesterday. Instead of getting positive energy , Kyoya feels that those words bring more pressure on his shoulder. Those words just meant that people are relying on him , the team relies on him but he can't do anything with his injured body.

He doesn't know who to blame , is it him ? Is it his opponent ? Is it the coach ? He cover his eyes with his palm to let darkness invade him and eventually lead him to sleep once again.

Momo P.O.V.

Hm ? Where am i ?

"Welcome participant Momo , please show us what you can do."

What ? Who's tha-

Wait J-JYP ? T-this is the audition ?

"What are you waiting for participant Momo ? Do it now."

N-no wait i'm not ready , when did i get here ?

"DO IT NOW !"

N-no , i d-don't want to fail. Please....stop.... i need more time.....

"PLEASE !!"

"Ms.Hirai , are you sleeping in my class again ?"

"W-what ?"

What , wh-where am i ? This is...

This is the class...

"Ms.Hirai please wash your face , i need you to stay focus in my class."

"O-okay.."

*splash*

"What was that dream...."

Am i getting stressed again because of the audition ? Calm down Momo , we still have 5 months until the audition. We can- , no we have to do this. I need to be an idol , i must...

I sigh before going back to class and well even though i did wash my face i still can't focus in class. Turning my attention away from the equation on the whiteboard i look outside the window. It's not that class is boring for me , but today my mind can't stop wandering. I just can't focus on anything today.

I scanned the school ground , there's the running track , the canteen of the second buidling , the art building, and the gymnasium...

I sigh once again.The gymnasium reminds me to Kyoya's senpai pained expression again. It's really unfortunate , why these stuff sometimes happened to kind people ? I'm not an athlete but i know how hard it is when you got an injury that keeps you away from doing your favorite activity.