mmmHMM LOL

mmmmhmmmmm looks like i have alot of explaining to do hHAHAHAhHAH

please dont kill me

ok but on a serious note

i have finally updated this book since my last update back in may 2018.

i would like to start by saying im sorry if i worried any if you by suddenly taking this unannounced hiatus from the book.

its been a while since i logged on to this account and when i did just recently i read all of the comments ive been getting at the end of chapter sixteen as well as some of the pm's that some of the readers have sent me.

and im so sorry if i angered or made you guys worried about me and to answer your questions yes im okay ,everything is okay

and the reason as to why ives taken such a long ass hiatus is because mainly i had no idea where this book was going honestly and i couldn't come up with any good ideas for the book that isnt some cringey story plot

i wasnt expecting this book to get any attention at all, i just starting writing for fun. but when i logged back in and saw how much support this book has been getting im honestly super touched and surprised.

looking back at my previous chapters i really went like "omg people actually read this shit??" no offence to yall but im ngl , ive read ALOT of better books than this and i just felt so unmotivated to finish this book after thinking that.

so for the past few weeks or days ive been working out the plot for this book and im happy to say that I THINK i have it all down and im ready to continue writing?? no promises but uh ill try my best JAJHSJSJS for real this time because i actually have something to follow and not just blindly writing

for those of you reading that has continued to have this book in your library since before my hiatus, i really thank you for giving this book a chance and also for not giving up on me. i really hope that you enjoy the two chapters that i have uploaded, its not long but i promise i have more coming your way!! :')

ill try to do at least one update per week from now on if not at least once every two weeks!!

once again, im sorry and yet thankful for all the support ive gotten so far, ill try my best not to dissapoint you guys!!

see yall next week!! <33

-bapjuseyo