-eleven-

four years earlier

"see? Isn't it wonderful outside today?" she said as she breathed in the fresh air.

"hmph"

"aw come on, stop being so grumpy.and i know because i pulled out power chord for your computer so all your game data is lost-"

"you got that right!i interrupted her. i spent two days trying to get to that level! i was so close to winning that game...." 

and i stared straight ahead, in disbelief.

"and if i didn't do that you would have spent another two days trying to beat the boss, no?"

i pouted my lips and looked away.

i hear her chuckle beside me in respond to my action.

"just trust me, a little bit of fresh air is good for you, know that?" and she started skipping ahead of me with both her arms out, just like a little kid.

looking at her, i can already sense a smile creeping up onto my face.

im daye.

thats her name.

the angel that came into my life, shining a bright ray of light into my dark life.

she's the complete opposite of me.

im a introvert who loves being indoors and i practically eat ramen everyday  while i play video games.

shes a extrovert who loves the outdoors, she loves trying new food, new hobbies and new everything.

at first i thought both of us would never get along because we're just too different, but fate proved me otherwise.

who would have know that we would turn out to be a couple?

she showed me things i never saw before, she opened my eyes.

maybe thats why i love her so much. who knows?

i was awaken from my thoughts when i heard daye call my name.

"yoongi-ah!"

i shaked my head to shake away my thoughts.

"yeah?"

"why are you spacing out so much?"

"oh its nothing" i said smiling.

i glanced across the road and looked into a electronic store nearby.

"wait a second....."

and i stopped walking.

"is that the G20 PRO headphones? i have been searching for that for days!"

daye looked across the road and saw the headphones too.

"i have to get them!" 

i rushed towards the road without looking at the incoming cars.

"wait yoongi be careful!"

as soon as i heard daye say that, i saw a car coming from my right, about to hit me.

i stood frozen there, i was to afraid and paralyzed to move my feet.

just when the car was about to hit me, i felt a hand grab my arm and pull me back, and i saw a body moving pass me and onto the position i was in.

daye?

i heard a loud screeching sound.

no....

followed by a bang.

no....no.....

i turned around and saw on the ground.

this can't be happening.

and finally, i saw daye's lifeless body on the cold, hard ground.

i'm sorry daye. i'm really sorry.