chapter 4- Christmas special

Kamis POV-----------
I woke up to see the most beautiful boy in the world. I was just thinking about stuff when I realised it was the 1st of December. I jumped up and looked at shinsou's cute cat themed  clock. I was 7:28, two minutes till his alarm went off. I ran to the bathroom, to make sure I looked decent. When I went back to his room I could see him stirring so I went over and kissed him on the forehead, when I went to leave for my room an arm grabbed me and pulled me into a bear hug and I couldn't escape. I giggled and tried to turn around to face him he let me do this and then kissed my lips with a quick peck, his alarm went off and that's when I knew we needed to get to school "come oonnnnnnn, we have school" I complained. I heard a soft grumble and then I felt shifting, indicating that he gave up. I got off the bed and smiled at the purple haired boy "it's the 1st of December!"I said excitedly. Then I left the room to go get changed.
After I was ready I went to my friends- boyfriends- lover? I need to ask what we are because I dont know. Anyway i went to shinsou's room and waited about four minutes for him. When he stepped out of his room he looked surprised to see me there but he then kissed me on my cheek, grabbed my hand so our fingers were intertwined and then we started walking. After a few steps I gained the courage to ask the question "what are we?" My voice sounded a little high pitch but he didn't seem to notice so it was ok.
"Well, we are whatever you want us to be." He said with a small smile and light pink cheeks. I nodded and smiled already knowing my answer.
"Well if you don't mind, I want to be your boyfriend!" I stood in front of him and said that with as much confidence I had, my face was probably a deep red and had a big goofy grin as butterflies danced in my stomach. I saw him look up at me and smile, and I have discovered his smiles are the best smiles in the world aaaannndd my face went even redder, I think he noticed this because he pushed me against the wall and hovered over me inches apart from my face, teasing me .I leant in and kissed him he gave a little kiss back but then pulled away and started walking again with my hand in his for the rest of the way.

We split up to go to our lockers and then we went to class together. The day was usual and nothing much happened apart from the fact that todoroki 'accidentally ' kissed deku on the cheek, who accidentally kisses someone, but after lunch they admitted they have been dating for a month, we all knew they liked eachother but we didn't know they were dating.
After school some of us went to the shops and bought a Christmas calendar. We then watched a Christmas movie and most of us were excited for Christmas, only 24 days away.

* 21 days later 3 days till Christmas*
(3 weeks later)
THREE DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS. AHHHHHHHH. I'M SO EXCITED.
In the common room there is a big Christmas tree that we all decorated it's so colourful and bright. In most forms there is a small or medium Christmas tree. I have got everyone a present and the best one is for Shinsou I think he will like it, hopefully.
We are all watching Christmas films at the moment me and Shin are hugging but no-one has noticed yet so we keep getting closer. He is honestly the most comfy human pillow alive, and the most hottest.
At the moment deku and todoroki are dating so is kirishima and bakugo, me and Shinsou are as well but we aren't really ready for others to know yet so we are keeping it a secret.
I wrapped the presents and went to put it under the Christmas tree in the common room when mina came rushing towards me. " LOOK OUTSIDE, IT'S SNOWING!" my face lit up with joy, I quickly placed the presents under the tree and rushed to my dorm and chucked on warm clothes, a hat, gloves, boots and a scarf. I rushed over to Shinsou's room and rapidly knocked on the door, he came out casually dressed, "IT'S SNOWING!" He laughed at my antics but then spoke in a low voice "I'll be out in a second." I nodded and ran outside. Almost everyone was out there already, todoroki and deku were making a snowman, kirishima and bakugou were making out under the mistletoe, the rest were having a snowball fight so I joined in with that. Eventually deku, todoroki, kirishima and bakugou joined but bakugou kept beating up deku and saying 'it's just a game!'. Ofcourse Shinsou joined us which made it even more fun.
People started to get cold and went inside. Me and Shinsou thought everyone was gone so he led me to the mistletoe and we kissed under it happy and content with our lives and all I could think was 'god I'm so lucky'
And I am. The kiss was passionate and filled with love for eachother. We continued until we heard a sudden shriek of "HOLY SHIT ARE YOU GUYS DATING?" I quickly backed away from Shinsou and turned my head towards the bakusquad and realised the voice was mina's. I was surprised and shocked, I couldn't speak so I ran away from them grabbing Shinsou to take him with me. I wasn't ready.
When I realised I was bisexual, I thought people would be supportive but most of them weren't and I was bullied because of it. So when i enrolled in UA I decided I wouldn't tell anyone and now I'm scared again.