chapter 2

*Denki POV*
It's been two weeks since shinsou joined 1-A and we have 1 day till the weekend. Usually people go home for the weekend to visit their family but I dont because my family are always travelling so they dont have time for me.

"Hey shinsou!" I smiled at the insomniac.
"Ummm...hi?"shinsou said but it sounded more like a question.
"Wanna hang out later?" I asked a little fast with a small hue of pink across my cheeks 'why is it so difficult to not blush when I'm around this boy!?!' I mentally slapped myself.
"Sure whatever."shinso agreed HE FOOKEN AGREED TO HANGOUT WITH ME.

*shinsou's POV*
'Why did I just agree to hang out with him?' my ears were now pink, is it obvious? I goddamn hope not. Why is this happening to me. What are you doing to me kaminari?

*time skskskskskskip*

At le gates: 4.26
I walked towards the gate of the school and saw kami standing there on his phone as I walked closer he noticed me and looked up "hi." He waved at me and I waved back. He started leading me towards the park. Once we got there kami sat on a swing and signaled for me to sit next to him, so I did.
"So......hows the hero course treating ya?"kaminari asked
"Fine....I guess? your friends are kinda wierd though." I smirked, and he giggled at this. 'His giggle is so cute' 'NO BRAIN SHUT UP!'
"Yeah they are kinda wierd but you'll get used to them." There was an awkward silence for a few seconds until a faint sound of music came closer, upon hearing this kami's ears perked up it was kinda cute. After a few seconds I realised what the sound was coming from, an ice-cream van. Kami yanked me off my swing and pulled me to the van, the ice-cream van stopped, we ordered what we wanted and left to sit back on the swings. kami got a lemon sorbet and I got mint chocolate chip. We lightly swug and ate our ice-cream. Afterwards I looked at kami and saw him looking down at the ground and his face was extremely red. "Are you okay?" I asked. He shot his head up to meet my eyes but then instantly turned away.

*kami's pov*
I looked over to shinsou and started thinking, which I don't do usually, I thought about his face, his hair, his eyes, his beautiful bod- nope. I shot my head down and I felt all the blood in my body being put in my cheeks.
"Are you okay?" Shinsou noticed my extreme blushing. Fuck. Okayokayokayokayokay I'm okay. I looked up and accidentally made eye contact, I shot my head the other way and felt my already deep blush deepen, if that was even possible. I'm not okay. AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH. What is happening to me. I felt a hand lift up my chin and this time I couldn't move from shinsou's touch. My breathing became heavier and it suddenly became very hot. Shinsou stood up and held out his hand, I took it and started walking with him not realising I didnt let go of his hand, until i looked over at him and this time he was blushing. God are we awkward.

*time skip brought to you by awkwardness*

We arrived back at the dorms and I waved at the bakusquad, who was sitting in the common room laughing their heads off. I went over and asked mina 'what's up'
"B-bakugou haha was dared to sit on his crushes lap hahaha" she explained through laughs. I looked over to bakugou and saw him sitting on kirishima lap, once the realisation hit me I burst out laughing too.
" NOT YOU TOO DUNCE FACE" an angry bakugou shouted. I also heard a few giggles from shinsou.
"It's okay bakugou I l-like y-you too"
I heard kiri stutter
"W-wait really?" everyone became quiet not just because they admitted they liked each other, I mean we all already knew that, but because bakugou just stuttered. Bakugou. Stuttered.
"HOLY SHEET DUDE, YOU JUST STUTTERED PFFFFT" I shouted, astonished.
After getting beaten up by bakugou I went back to my room with shinsou.

*time skip brought to you by kiribaku*

We headed to his room and shinsou started deciding a movie, I let him choose which I regreted because he picked a horror movie, the shinning, and I'm crying inside. Another jump scare came up and this time I wrapped my arms around shinsou and hid my face in his neck. I felt him tense up then relax he brought his hand up my back up started rubbing my back. My face went redder then kirishima's hair and thank god he didnt notice it but I didn't move. I was comfortable. I was......happy. I fell asleep. Oops.

*shinsou's pov*
He got scared and hugged me, I was surprised at first but it was honestly the cutest thing ever. I didn't want to leave this place and for the remainder of the night, I didn't because he fell asleep in my arms. I started stroking kami's hair, it was soft and I also started to fall into one of the best sleeps ever. I was happy. I love kaminari.

Okay this took me over a week to write this, I was trying to make them longer and didn't succeed unfortunately soooo sorry about that but I hoped you enjoyed anyway, and yes I ship kiribaku
Word count: 929