Chapter 2 : Scattered

Start from the beginning

A group of girls is spotted sitting down while eating and talking to each other. A gold trophy can be seen inside one of their not tightly closed bags. Apparently it's Momo and her teammates celebrating their victory in a dance competition.

"I swear , we're the best dancing team in Kyoto." Yuko said with confidence.

"Guess the others just don't work as hard as we do , right Momo ?"

"......"

"Oi Momo."

"......"

Yuko decided to shake her spaced out friend,

"E-eh ? Yes ?"

"Momo it's pretty rare to see you think that deeply......" Her teammate said.

"Yeah it's kinda scary actually...."

"Sorry it's just i've been thinking about someone..."

"Oh~~~ our Momo is in love~~" Yuko said once again with confidence.

"No , i'm thinking on how to meet the guy you mention back then senpai. Who is it again ?"

"Kyoya ?"

"Hm ! Yea that guy." Momo confirm with confidence while eating a piece of meat.

"Ah Kyoya huh ? He is so dreamy~" one teammate said to her.

"Not really , he's handsome but sadly he fall into the kind boys category. I prefer bad boys." another one explain her taste.

"He's cute tho. You can't deny that." Yuko said.

"I want to meet him just to say thank you. That's all nothing more nothing less." Momo reassure her dance club members that she doesn't have any feelings for the famous ace.

"Phew i'm glad tho, that means i don't have to face up against you. Your body is a killer that i can't compare with. Hahahah." said her friend.

"Don't say it like that , you have a great body too y'know hahaha." Momo replied.

"You want to meet him Momo ?" Yuko asked the younger dancer next to her.

"Yeah just to say thank you , i don't know which class he belongs to so i can't just visit the second floor without any purpose."

"Let's watch his match then."

"Oh right the Japan National Finals is in 4 days right ? Let's go watch it , i want to see Kyoya-san playing~" a fan of Kyoya said.

"Sure i guess ?"

"Well then it's been decided that we'll watch Kyoya's match on Thursday and for now let's finish this food !"

The group devour the food item in front of them in minutes.

---Japan National Basketball Finals--- --D-Day--

"Okay let's warm up , everybody take turns on shooting the ball and doing layup okay ?!"

"Yessir !!"