I take my seat and look at the chair beside me, which I figured is fixed for Roman James. I keep my bag down and look at the time, only one minute left before the bell rings. Perfect!

I take out the small bottle from the bag which I purchased from the store. Open the cap and start pouring its content on his chair gently. After emptying all of its content on the chair I replace the lid and slide it back into my bag with a big smile on my face. 

I look forward and see Kyle and Lily looking at me with wide eyes, while Kyle is shaking his head at me, Lily is nodding enthusiastically. I wink at both of them and take out my book trying my hardest not to laugh.

Day 2 in this school and you're already pranking people here. What a start, Avery.

The bell rings and Mr. Cole enters the class, everyone greets him and he starts his lesson. About a minute later, Roman James enters the class. I think he should get detention because he's late again. Doesn't matter that he's only a minute late because late is late. 

"You're late again Roman." This comes from Mr. Cole.

"You know Coach very well sir." He answers and I frown, the egoistical ass isn't even apologizing. 

Whatever, he's going to pay soon anyway. I keep my head down and pretend to read whatever is written in my book as he makes his way to his seat.

"Heyyy Angelll" He drawls, as soon as he notices me.

Ahh, music to my ears.

Showtime douchebag.

He plops down on his seat and makes himself really comfortable.  The urge to smile is so hard, but I keep my expression neutral because I know this will take a few minutes before he's fully glued to the chair.

"What do you want?" I ask in a bored tone. 

"You're mad at me for yesterday?" He asks back.

"Why Mr. Roman James, since you're a god here, how can I be mad at you for your little antic. It only took me an hour and a half and some measly money to get back home." I snap at him.

"Aren't you a little chipper this morning, Angel? But since you finally know I'm a god here, I forgive you for parking in my space, honey." He replies, flashing me a grin.

Honey, ew, I think I just puked a bit in my mouth.

"Thanks for being so understanding, Mr. James. And please be as forgiving as you're right now in the future too, because the future holds too much for you, baby." I reply with a bright smile on my face and my voice practically dripping with honey.

I look forward, not in the mood for talking to his rude ass anymore.

As class comes to the end, I'm practically bouncing in my seat because I can't wait to see the fucker's reaction. He's going to be so dumbfounded.

"Well, this is all for today, class. Complete your assignment and we'll continue the lesson tomorrow. See you tomorrow everyone." Mr. Cole ends the class.

Everyone packs their bags and starts leaving the class. I stand up, stretch my legs, and look at the bench at my left in anticipation.

"WHAT THE HELL!!" Oops! I place my hands on both of my ears with a big grin on my face.

That was too loud and now the whole class is looking at him. Great, he's going to make a fool of himself in front of everyone. I mentally high five myself, as I watch him squirming in his seat, trying to stand up. 

"Why the hell am I stuck to this chair? Am I - am I glued?" He practically growls and snaps his face towards me.

I feign some shock, trying to look innocent but I've never been a good actress.