Chapter 5

It's been 6-8 hours since they left Konoha and it really tire him out just by sitting here doing nothing. They could have just transform to their animal state and run across the forest to get to the desert and to Suna. God, they should have just done that in the first place but that stupid Kakashi pestered him to take the coach so that the people of Suna will know they already arrived because their seal is imprinted on this carriage. he caught sight of a dark cloak that was slowly walking away from the path. The form disappeared within the thick forest, as curious as he is, why did that person walk away from the path? So he ask the carriage to stop and rest for an hour from the long trip. His soldiers look at him questionably but he ignore it and went to follow the figure through the trees.

Finally, after a few minutes. He was almost at his destination when he heard small splashing of water. This made his guard up and tense his body, maybe the figure he saw was here and was following them ready to ambush him and his soldiers.

He prop himself down on a bush and took a peek on the side at it. His eyes widen as he saw something so amazing that almost made have a nosebleed and faint. There standing naked (but only the upper body can be seen because the lower was dipped on the water) a sub that he meet named Kyuubi who he was washing himself on the sparkling water of the lake. Itachi couldn't take his eyes off of the fox. The sight took away all his strength and made him weak. He was lucky that Kyuubi didn't notice him because the bush and the trunk is hiding him, thought only for the time being.

He could almost feel himself drooling at the sight of that beautiful tan skin glistening. The vixen's hair was shinning from the water as it matted the fox face. But most of all, the fox face held a smile with his eyes close relaxing his body on the water.

Kyuubi was gently massaging his hair, enjoying the clear and cool water that soaked him. He sign in satisfaction. He carefully walk toward a deeper part of the lake and dive down. He got back up arching his back as water splash around him placing a great view that made Itachi stiffen. The raven trembled in excitement, feeling himself getting arouse. His body unconsciously move, reaching out his hand to the red hair teen exposing himself to the light.

Itachi stepped on a branch, making a crunch sound that made Kyuubi look at his way. The fox looked at him petrified. Then Kyuubi blink and his lips slowly opening.

" GYAAAAAHHHHHHHH! " Kyuubi screamed, swimming away from the wolf prying eyes and hide his body on the most deepest part of the lake. Itachi flinch a little when he saw how hard his chosen mate want to get desperately away from him. He stared at the red vixen's blushing face who was looking at him embarrassedly.

" what are you doing here you pervert " Kyuubi said his face was tinted with deep red from embarrassment. He lowered his body on the water until only his head was in the surface. Itachi straighten up his body not breaking his sight away from the red hair who blush at the gaze.

" I should be the one asking you this since it just a coincidence that I found you here and the lake. " Itachi calmly said but on the inside his heart is beating so fast at the sight of the embarrass fox.

Kyuubi blush even more " I was just resting and decided to take the opportunity to swim " he muttered quietly but Itachi heard it clear because of their enhance senses. He nodded and stare longingly at Kyuubi.

" C-could you please turn around because I'm going to change " the fox stated snapping Itachi out of his state who in turn, turn his back on the red hair sub.

Kyuubi looked at the dominant ensuring that he was not peeking and swim to a shore before lifting himself up and proceed to dress himself with his clothes. Itachi clutch his frantic heart when he heard the rustling of fabric indicating that the sub was dressing himself. He imagine what would it feel like to touch the warm skin or how would the fox look like when his under the wolf naked as the day he was born with his face flush at the shyness or how he panted and chanted for more.