Chapter 6

Breeding love chapter 6

The forest was quite except the sound of blowing wind and leaves blown by the wind. A shadow dash through the forest as it pant. It stop at the bush and duck under it when it saw something white and small. It watch as a rabbit eat its food. The rabbit's ear perk up as it sense something.

The figure duck more and conceal any movement that can alert the rabbit that it's being watch. The small creature has its guard up before relaxing and continue eating the baby leave of some kind of plant. The predator eyes narrow as it carefully watch its prey move and was preparing to attack. It's tails stiffen up and growl lowly before pouncing at the rabbit.

The rabbit sense him and was about to jump away but the creature was fast and bit the rabbit in the back, instantly killing it. The predator wriggle his golden tails happily. He giggle as he caught 5 already and he want to go back to his burrow with his kills. He grab his fresh kill and left to go and fetch the other dead rabbits where he hid it. It was a long way from home but it was worth it.

--------------------

Naruto happily skip with dangling dead prey in his mouth as he follow the direction to where his den was. Sasuke suggested to hunt some food even thought they have many back at the den, still the raven insisted that it will be like exercising, so Naruto wanted to join too but he said that he wanted to hunt on his own. Sasuke was hesitant but agreed when he couldn't resist those big puppy eyes Naruto showed him.

But now, Naruto was so happy that he caught something even if he knows that Sasuke might bring something too but he wouldn't let himself lose to his dominant. He pass through the thick bush and his eyes lit up as he saw Sasuke sitting and waiting for him with a big deer laying still on the ground. Naruto manage to let out a yip from his full mouth.

The wolf's ears perk up as he look to the direction where he heard the sound. His tail wag happily when he saw the small fox emerge from the bushes and went to help the sub by carrying some of the rabbit. They place it next to Sasuke's kill. The wolf nuzzle his head on the golden fox as he savor the sweet and comforting natural fragrance of Naruto and lick away some blood near the fox's mouth while Naruto happily let his mate nuzzle and clean him.

" I'm so glad your safe " Sasuke said, the fox purr and nuzzle back to the wolf. Naruto look at the dead deer and his eyes lit up. His stomach growl of hunger as they didn't eat breakfast because they decided that they will eat meat. Naruto blush and look at his mate expectantly.

Sasuke chuckles as he saw the look and knows that the blond fox was hungry judging by his growling stomach.

" you must be hungry from all that running and walking "

" I am" Naruto pout and rub his rumbling tummy.

" then let's cook them and eat! " the wolf laugh as he watch the happy fox yip happily, so the two of them brought the animals into the den and cook some of it. They ate in gently and talk.

" Sasuke? " " hmmm... What is it? " " do you really have to catch a big one.. " Sasuke looks at Naruto and smirk at his mate when he saw the competitive look Naruto gave him. The blond blush but kept looking at Sasuke.

"Oh!.. Don't worry next time I'll catch a bigger one " the wolf said, trying to intimidate the small fox. The blond fume as his face redden.

" teme!! I won't lose!! " he challenge and stitch his tongue out childishly before pouting and Sasuke laugh happily.

" I know you will " the wolf grab Naruto's chin and kiss him right on the lips. Naruto moan and put his arms around Sasuke's neck. They broke apart and smile to each other.