Chapter 8

Chapter 8

" Hmm?! " Kyuubi was shocked as he feels those warm lips. He tried to struggle but the man deepen the kiss. The red haired sub can feel a tongue trespass into his mouth forcing his own to dance with the other. Kyuubi's face became flush as he could feel his legs give up.

" nnn.. Ita- mmn " Itachi caught the man on his waist when Kyuubi legs gave out. The wolf separated their mouth with their saliva connecting, licking his mouth as he savor the subs taste still lingering on his lips. He look at Kyuubi's daze face and chuckles, he leans in and whisper to the subs ear.

" come with me back at the mansion "  of course Kyuubi can't respond while he was still in daze but he brings the fox back with the horse.

The two of them sat on a chair in the beautiful garden facing each other, a table with tea and snacks between them. The wolf offers him freshly brew tea, kyuubi accepts the polite gesture and slowly took a sip.

" be my mate..." That one sentence made all the fox's action halt.

Kyuubi's heart tremble in delight but when he thinks of what his little brother is gonna do if he is gone made him guilty and more responsible to take care of him.

" Itachi... I- I can't right now. " Itachi furrowed his brows in distress. He puts the tea down gently into the table.

" When? I just want you so much right now to be my mate, now that I've found you through all these years of searching. I can't wait any longer and I won't let you say no to me! "

" I don't even know you that long and I have a little brother to protect, I can't leave him alone just yet until he finds his own mate and besides I won't ever say no to you... " Kyuubi muttered the last part in embarrassment but that was heard by the wolf. The laters eyes lit up when he heard him confess.

" Kyuubi... "

the fox realize what he said was heard by the other it made him flush red. 

" Y-You know what I should go and won't be bothering you anymore "  Kyuubi gathers his bag and stood up but before he could take one step he suddenly push back down the chair. A hand rests in the back of his head as it protects him from the impact.

" you!... "

Kyuubi shut up as he saw the position they were in. Sitting on the chair with nowhere to escape as Itachi's other arm is place besides his face and knee between the fox legs.

" Bastard! What are you doing! "

" preventing you from leaving. Listen to what I say first. " Itachi calmly said. He wanted Kyuubi to calm down a little before starting. He lifts his hand to caress the smooth face of the other.

" you were the one who's not listening! I told you that I can't! Why are you so stubborn!? " the fox avoids his touch by looking into another direction. The wolf didn't get angry but instead lean down to place a soft kiss leaving Kyuubi speechless.

" you can't blame me because you don't want to accept of being my mate and that made me even more persistent to chase you. " he grasp both the wrist of the fox who was still speechless. Kyuubi snaps out of it and tried to resist.

" no! Let me go! Bastard! Pervert! You no g- " he is cut off as he's face suddenly met a hard chest. His nose is suddenly assaults by the manly scent of the other's body as his own body stiffs and turns hot. Being this close made him nervous because his body reacted so strangely with Itachi's. It never occurred before with his friends and didn't expect it to ever feel this way.

Itachi feel that the other fell silent and calm he took this chance to face the fox and said.

" if you're worried that much about your brother then why don't we take him to live with us. I also have a brother and seriously need a friend his age then maybe he'll be less grumpy. " When the sub heard that he was shocked.