Percy Jackson

I don't own any characters, only the plot.

Percy was strolling along the beach with Annabeth after the two wars. He's happy Leo returned, getting to meet Calypso again, luckily Annabeth became good friends with her. Most campers survived the war, as he thinks back to those who given their lives, dying as a hero.

"Percy, we should go visit your mum soon. She must be so worried." Annabeth said as she holds Percy's hand.

"Yeah, I miss blue cookies!!" Exclaims Percy.

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

Meanwhile...

Natasha(Black Widow) had just came back from a personal mission for Fury. She had returned to the place of what she once called home looking through for any information on the new owner when her eyes fell on a letter addressed to her mother. The contents inside startled her. It was a letter from Sally Jackson? Who she thinks is her aunt as she refers to her mum as sister?

After she arrived back to the Avengers, her mind kept thinking about that letter she now has buried under her socks. According to the condition of the letter it was probably sent quite recently. Natasha never knew she had an aunt, her mum had a sister? Although her parents died when she was young, she never remembered her mum mentioning an aunt. All her thoughts were dismissed when she almost crashed into Clint.

"Woah..., Nat you're out of focus today." Clint said "Are you alright? You look like you haven't gotten any sleep."

"Ummm, yeah I just have a lot on my mind at the moment." Natasha stuttered.

"Mission?" Asked Clint and an understanding showed on his face. "Then I'll leave you to rest"

The truth was, Natasha hadn't thought of her family in a long time. The fact that there is part of her real family out there, that there's a normal part of her, unsettled her.

After she debriefed and cleaned up, she sat on her bed to study the letter some more. It's stamp suggesting her habitation in New York and she clearly doesn't know about her sister's death so long ago.

Natasha's curiosity got the better of her, after all, 'Sally' was probably the only family she has left. She quietly snuck a file into her room. This file was of course Sally Jackson's, the perks of being a master spy. The picture of her reminded her of her mother, her warm smile, twinkling eyes, only setting them apart as her mum has red hair. As she looks further down, she found out she has a cousin, "Perseus Jackson". That's when she decided to pay them a visit.

˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚

Hearing a small knock at the door Sally knew it wasn't Percy. It's very odd she thought before opening the door to a young lady with curly red hair.

(Pretend Natasha's mum's name is Sasha cause I don't know her actual name)

"Sasha...?" whispered Sally. "Is that you? You look so...young, um...come in, come in..."

After they both sat down, Natasha asked " Are you Sally Jackson?"

The now suspicious Sally answered "Yea...?"

"Um...I'm Natasha, I think you're my aunt. Your sister is Sasha right." Asked Nat.

"And you are her daughter." Sally stated. "She hasn't been in contact with me for many years. Although I still try to send her letters from time to time."

"Actually my mother died when I was quite young." Natasha said bitterly.

Sally and Natasha talked about Sasha and their lives bonding really quickly.

"You should come again some time and meet my son Percy." Said Sally

"Yea, I'll see you soon then." Answered Natasha.

After Natasha's departure, Sally realised why Natasha's expression reminded her of Percy. Natasha was hiding something, she had a rough past, although that may be due to the loss of her mum, but there must be more to that. Sally had no doubt that was her niece though.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

A week later

Knock, Knock, Knock, Percy knocked on the door. Before he knocked again, he was engulfed in a tight, bone crushing hug.

"Percy! Your home!! Annabeth!" Sally shouted excitedly. "I have some blue cookies in the oven!"

As Percy rushed over to the cookies, as Sally and Annabeth laughed together, they had gotten close when Percy disappeared from his memory wipe. After the plate of cookies was all gone without even a trace of crumbs, Percy and Annabeth sat down to tell their long and agonising story of the war as Sally's face contorted into many different expressions throughout. Before long, there was another knock on the door.

Please comment and suggest!! Be back soon!

The day I met my auntजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें