Who is she really?

Thx to everyone for reading, I'm sorry for not uploading, but learning online is taking some time to get use to, and I'm behind in a lot of stuff, so... recap: "Ok Wise girl!" Percy called back.

∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂

"Hurry up Percy! We're going to be late!" Called Annabeth, dragging him out of bed. Hurrying out, they walked to Central Park, meeting Natasha sitting on the bench waiting for them.

"Hey."Said Natasha.

"Hey! Can't believe you moved just before we were going to visit you." Said Percy.

"Ya, what a coincidence." Natasha replied. She was contemplating whether she should ask if they had gone in, at least if she asked she'd confirm it was them. "By any chance did you notice anyone in my house? I left some things and when I went back yesterday, it looked as if someone else had been there." Beside her both teens shifted in their spots.

Annabeth gave Percy a look saying: we can't just tell her a crazy monster cheerleader named Kelly lived in your house and you didn't even notice, so we went in to check there wasn't more.

" Well," Annabeth started, "We just went inside to check when we found the front door open." At least it was some version of the truth.

"No one was inside when we went in so." Percy added. It was true. Kelly was not inside when they went in.

"Oh ok, looks like I need to step up my security." Natasha joked. She felt a little uneasy, she knew her training acted like a barrier for her to trust people. Natasha knew she had to try for the little bit of family she had left though. "Would you like to come to my new home?" She could not believe she was ready to tell them about becoming an avenger.

"Of course! Why don't we go now!" Said an excited Percy. So, Annabeth and Percy followed behind Natasha, feeling slightly awkward.

"You live in a tower?" Asked Annabeth. Obviously Avengers has not been announced yet to the world.

"Yea, actually, SHIELD decided to form a new group called the Avengers to attend to big problems and stuff so.." Answered Nat.

"Oh, is that why you moved?" Asked Percy.

"I can't believe you actually pieced that together!" Laughed Natasha, with Annabeth joining her.

"What? You two are ganging up on me now?" Percy said with sarcasm, leaving the two girls laughing harder.

"Ok, we're here." Said Nat once they have calmed down from all the laughing.

Annabeth admired the architecture. It certainly didn't compare to olympus, but it was amazing to mortal standards.

The ride up the elevator was awkward. Both Annabeth and Percy were squirming slightly and terror filled their eyes. As soon as the door opened to the right floor, they both bolted out faster than Natasha, who was in front of them.

"Are you guys ok?" Asked Natasha

"We are now" They answered in unison.

"Ok," Natasha was skeptical "moving on, this is my room" she directed as they walked down the hallway into a huge room. The room was filled with light from the huge window panes that were from ceiling to floor. There was a bed next to the staircase that lead upstairs, and a tv on the opposite wall presumably to watch while in bed.

"Wow this is a huge bedroom." Percy exclaimed, even his cabin in camp half blood was not this big.

"Yea I mean, it is a huge tower so..." Natasha replied. She was still decorating the room since she had just moved in. "Anyway, have a seat." Even as she said that, she knew something was picking at the back of her memory. She tried to dig it up, but she probably just ended up with a pained expression on her face because Annabeth and Percy both asked if she was ok. So, instead, she pushed it down pretending it wasn't there.

"Hey, you want to meet the team?"Natasha asked.

"Of course." Annabeth replied "But first, what's upstairs?"

"Oh, there are just a weapon room in case we get attacked." Nat told them, "Well come on, let's meet the group." She said as they all got up ready to meet the other Avengers.

"Nat! Oh um who are you two?"

Did you guys like the chapter? Comment on how the other chapter should go, or if I should introduce new characters! Thanks to those who have commented for me to update, it has really pushed me to write! I know it is a hard time for all of us so I hope you had fun reading my story!!