What ifs - Part 37 - Special!

A/N: This is a special for hitting 5k reads on this book! Thank you guys so much for actually taking the time to read this and thank you for continuously supporting me and my chapters❤️ You guys make my day whenever you comment. And thank you, once again🥺❤️
Anyways, onto the chapter!
Enjoy this chapter!

What If Scenario 1:

What if: Y/N dated Bakugo, instead. Because she realized she had feelings for him and not Monoma. Bakugo is straight in this.

"I'm sorry, Y/N. I don't feel the same way about you. It's not because of our classes, it's just because I don't see us being together." Monoma said as I had just confessed to him.

I nodded my head and turned around. I began walking home. I didn't even say goodbye to Kendo or Pony or anyone else. I just had to leave the park. It would be embarrassing if I had stayed.

When I arrived home, I headed straight towards my bedroom. One I got there, I closed the door and face planted in my bed.

Then, I let the tears— that I had been holding since the park— leave my eyes.

'I really am just an idiot. I shouldn't have gone to the park. Of course he doesn't like me. I seem like a stalker for texting him anonymously. I don't want to go to school anymore. What's the point? Besides being a hero, of course.'  I dug my head in the pillow.

I slightly rose up and I saw my pillow was drowned in water. I turned the pillow to the other side and put my head right back down.

I can't stay here crying. It isn't healthy. I have to call someone... but who?

I then decided the best person to call was Bakugo. He's the only one who's been through hell and back with me.

'meme lord' is calling 'bakuhoe'

Waiting for a response...

Call has been accepted

"What the hell do you want?"

"I.."

"What happened?!" Bakugo got worried.

"*sniff* I-I told Monoma I liked him and... he-he said he didn't feel the same."

"That bastard. Do you want me to kick his ass?! I'll do it!"

"It's fine *sniff* i'm fine, but I just wanted to talk to someone right now."

"Why me? Never mind. You wanted to talk to someone right?"

"Yeah"

"Okay then. I'm right here. Just tell me whatever you want. I don't care what it is."

"Thank you *tears intensify*"

"Of course. Anything for you, you idiot."

Next day at School

"Y/N!! I heard what happened!!" Mina squeezed me tightly as I walked into class, "Are you okay?!"

"I'm fine. The weekend helped a bit, I guess." I answered her question.

"Who... who else knows?" I asked her, looking back at the class.