Absolute Mess - Part 34

A/N: Wassup broskis-
Also I took the day off yesterday because I had to do five pieces of homework and I didn't want to stress myself even more by writing a chapter even though I DO love writing and stuff b u t sis needed a break for a day lmaooo
I had a full on breakdown and I started to cry because school STRESSES me out😌
aNyWaYs thanks for coming to my TedTalk

Enjoy this chapter!

I open the door to my room to reveal a absolute mess. There was a bed frame, missing the mattress, the dresser has clothes coming out it, the desk has an unopened box, there are unopened boxes scattered around and... just a mess.

"Why- why is there a huge mess?!!" Midoriya shouted in confusion and fear.

"Well ya see," I scratched the back of my head awkwardly, "I had no time because I kept procrastinating and it all happened so fast. At one point I started to unpack but then I began texting my mom, then I got a notification from youtube and I started to watch vines and..." I began rumbling on about what I did and didn't do.

Practically everyone in my room slapped their forehead.

"Well... nice mess..?" Kirishima tried to be positive.

"I'll help you pack, Y/N! Don't worry!" Momo starts reassuring me... and possibly everyone in the room, as they sighed in relief.

"Let's just go to Mina's room." I say looking at the floor with a depressed look and tone.

Mina's room looked very... stylish. Her room had a very interesting pattern. It reminded me of her hero costume. One thing I knew for sure, her room was way more organized than mine.

"Ta-dah!! Pretty cute, right?!" Mina shows off her room with open arms.

"Of course it is," I fake cry, "Everyone's is"

"Next up is Tsu!" Midoriya notices.

"Where exactly is she?" I ask as we are in front of her room.

"Oh, I think Tsuyu wasn't feeling well." Uraraka informs us.

"No reason to bother her, then" Kaminari turns around, "We'll check out her room another time."

"Last up is Yaoyorozu!" Mina cheers.

"Before we go in, let me say that I miscalculated. Compared to all your rooms, which are all so unique and original." Momo sighs and opens her door.

"Mine's a bit cramped." She finishes.

Momo's revealed a very tight spaced room. Her bed is humongous! It looked just like a princess's bed. She also was barley able to fit her desk in and, also, a shelf.

"Huge!! But cramped!! What happened, Yaoyorozu?" Kaminari asks as he looks inside her very limited spaced room.

"This is the same stuff I use back home, but I never expected our rooms here would be quite so small." Momo blushes in embarrassment.

"Wow! You really are a princess, Momo!" My jaw drops.

1st Floor - Common Area

"Okay. has everyone finished voting?!" I ask everyone, "Remember, don't vote for yourself!"

"With Bakugo and Tsuyu out of the running. The provisitonal first-ever King of Rooms is..." Mina put her hand inside a box that contained the votes for the most liked room, "Is... with six votes total!! The student whose room crushed out expectaions with its sweet originality is... Rikido Sato!!