Help - Part 13

"Mina help meee!" A screaming Y/N yelled as she ran towards her wifey, Mina.

"Y/N! What happened!?" said Mina with a worried tone thinking something had happened.

"..how do you tell someone you love them"
Y/N said as she poked her index fingers together.

"WHATAREYOUGOINGTOCONFESSTOHIM"

"I..yes"

"OK TEAM ASSEMBLE"

2 minutes later...

"Um Mina, what is this about?" Y/N asked as she looked around the room to see Uruaka, Hagakure, Momo, Jiro and Tsuyu all gathered in front of you.

"Mina told us you're going to confess to Monoma! Is it true?" Uwuraka asked.

"Yeah hehe" said Y/N with a blush of embarrassment. "I'm not sure exactly when but soon though. I feel pretty bad for not telling him who I am plus I think it's time I tell him how I feel"

"I think that's awesome!" Hagakure said with sparkles in her eyes.

"What did you need help with, Y/N? kero" Tsu asked.

"I need help with... confessing" Y/N awkwardly laughed.

"Y/N do you not know how to confess?" Mina asked.

"Nope..? I told you this before tooooo" Y/N whined.

Mina only sighed and put her hand to rest on Y/N's shoulder and said, "I'll teach you" with a smile.

"MINAILOVEYOUTHANKYOUU" Y/N fake sobbed.

"Ok so this is how you do it," Mina grabbed Momo and put her directly in front of me, "Now confess!"

"Huh?" Y/N asked confused.

"Pretend Momo is Monoma and confess!"

"Oh ok.." Y/N paused and closed her eyes shut, "Hey Monoma..um I just wanted to tell you that..I..I..I- UGH I CAN'T DO THIS"

Mina facepalmed, "It's alrightttt, you'll be fine"
"Pretend i'm a potato" said Momo.

"Okay.. Hey Monoma, I just wanted to tell you that I am in the love with you and you probably think i'm weird because i've been texting you for around 2 months and you also probably think i'm a stalker and think i'm ugly but it's ok because gang gang" Y/N said really quickly without taking a breath.

"Y/N, how about you say it differently" Mina sweat dropped.

"Ok.."

This went on for 2 hours straight. Each time
Y/N would "confess" it would go to shit. She would mess up or completely shut down and not say anything. It was a horror festival. In the end,.. Y/N learned barley anything. But she did feel a bit more confident and prepared for when the actual day would come.

m o n o m a:
Hey

goddess uwu:
omg you actually texted me first:()

m o n o m a:
I know, am I improving?

goddess uwu:
s u r e

m o n o m a:
How was today for you? You know since it's Friday and all:)

goddess uwu:
Terrible. I asked my friends for help on something and it totally busted😔