Close call - Part 4

Beep Beep B- Wack!

I groaned as the alarm clock went off.

After I took a shower and got ready for school and ate (F/B), I started to walk to school.

UA didn't live that far away, it takes around 12 minutes to walk to school.

As I started to walk I saw the one, the only, Neito Monoma. He then noticed me, "Hey!
(L/N) right?"

"Yup" I said as I popped the 'p'.

"Wanna walk together?" Monoma asked which made my heart skip a beat.

"S-sure" I said as I nervously laughed.

As we walked to school we learned more about each other. The fun soon ended as we reached the inside of school. "Hey, before I go, can I have your number?" Monoma asked while he stopped me.

'Crap! Think of an excuse! Oh I know i'll give him my old phone number! Yes that'll work!'

He gave me his phone and I typed in my old phone number. My old phone still worked which was good.

"All right i'll see you later then?"

I nodded and gave him a smile. As soon as I turned away I started to blush, the blush that I was holding in the hold time, like a tomato because I had just talked to MY CRUSH LIKE OMG.

When I walked into class immediately I was hit with the, "Why are you red?" Type of questions. I just ignored them and walked to my seat next to Mina.

"(Y/N)! What happeneddd?" Mina said as she looked over to me.

"Oh Monoma and I were walking together to school and he asked for my number so I have him my old phone number"

"OMGGG SO CUUTE ALSO VERY SMART!" Mina squeaked.

"SHUT UP RACCOON EYES YOU'RE GIVING ME A HEADACHE"

"Oh boy here we go.."

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT (Y/N)?! I'LL TELL COPY CAT YOU LIKE HIM YOU LITTLE SHIT"

"YOU BETTER NOT OR I'LL PUT YOU TO SLEEP FOR 2 WEEKS"

"(Y/N), Bakugo be quiet or i'll give you detention" Aizawa said as he rose from his sleeping bag like a caterpillar. I groaned.

- Lunch uwu -

As I walked to the cafeteria I sat with my friends.

"Soo (Y/NNN) hows it going with being anonymous with Monoma?" Sero asked as he was sitting in front of me.

"Shut up. It's pretty fine but I think he's going to find out soon" I said as I started to eat my onigiri.

"What do you mean by that?" Kirishima asked.
"I don't know. I get a feeling but I guess that's expected to happen because he's starting to talk to me in real life"

"Well I hope when you confess he takes it well" Kiri said with a smile.

"Thanks" I smiled back.

- After School -

Unknown:
Hey, it's Monoma!

You:
Oh heyyy!

You changed 'Unknown' to 'Monoma'

Monoma:
What are you doing right now?

You:
I don't even know haha

Monoma:
We should hangout soon. It'd be fun:)

You:
I'm sure it will. Anyways I have to go now, I have to clean up my room

Monoma:
All right i'll talk to you later

"Great now I have to text him TWO TIMES ughh"

Monoma😤💓:
Hoi

uwu:
Hi uwu how was school

Monoma😤💓:
It was fine but I made a new friend:)

uwu:
Oof who?

Monoma😤💓:
It was (Y/N) (L/N) from your class. She pretty nice

uwu:
oh yeah ik her. She's realllyyy pretty

Monoma😤💓:
are you jealous I made a friend that's a girl

uwu:
nopee if you end up dating her i'll respect your decision😌

Monoma😤💓:
Oh! You have to tell me today's hint about you!

uwu:
i thought you forgot:(( but anyways, today's hint is my hero costume is black

Monoma😤💓:
That doesn't really help but i'll take it!

uwu:
Soo do you have any ideas on who I am ??

Monoma😤💓:
So far, I have no idea😔

uwu:
Alright then have fun trying to guess;))