°ᶜʰⁱᶜᵏᵉⁿᵖᵒˣ°

Start from the beginning

"You dumb idi-" he swallow his words as he saw your facial expression. That's when he realized how bad it was.

He picked you up in bridal-style followed by walking outside the toilet with you. Your arms are wrapped around his neck as you look at him.

"Mianhada- jeongmal mianhada- (I'm sorry- I'm so sorry-)" you nearly whisper as your feel your strength leaving your body. Your arms hung sloppy and fell off his neck. Your eyes closed as you could only feel your body moving up and down by the running of Dal Po along with dubbed voices.

A few hours later...

"It's the shingles from the herpes-zoster virus." A deep male's voice spoke as you felt a soft matras underneath your back. You slightly opened your eyes and glanced around, seeing multiple people lying in a pretty big room, they were only a few feet away with curtains as privacy.

"What?" You hear Dal Po questioning surpisedly.

"It's reactivation of the chickenpox virus in the body, causing a painful rash." The doctor explained in a formal way. You could feel his eyes burning into your face, you really wanted to stand up and walk away from him. You hated him so hard yet you didn't want him to be in pain.

"She must have been in so much pain.. how did she manage to hold it in?" The doctor questioned, a little bit concerned about the situation.

"That.." you mumbled. "C-can that be contagious?" You question still only thinking about the people around you. The doctor's gaze moved towards you along with Dal Po's.

"Ya, is that important?" Dal Po spoke a little bit annoyed since you didn't tell him what was wrong.

"Don't worry. For adults, it's mostly not contagious." The doctor answered your question with pleasure. You sighed softly from relief, closing your eyes again.

"Can you sleep, you dumb idiot-" he hissed wanting you to rest. He may have said it a little bit rude but he cared about you and your health. Nothing else was important, for now.

"Since she has already been given the anti-viral medication and pain medication she'll be alright soon." The doctor spoke once again, monotone and formal.

"When she wakes up. Have her rest for a few days at home." He finished with a friendly smile.

"Thank you-" Dal Po spoke softly as he turned around, facing you that was asleep. He gently sat down aside you as you felt something softly grabbing your hand, holding it.

"I'm sorry for letting you down, Y/n. I should have been there. I shouldn't have let you go through that alone-" you hear him apologising. A soft sigh was the only thing to be heard before your brain officially turned off since you got a lot of mediaction, causing you to fall asleep.

The next day...

You hear footsteps passing by, causing you to open your eyes softly. The first image you manage to see are black long eyelashes, brown messy hair, a pale skin, pink puffy lips and a dark-blue-ish jeans-shirt and your hand in theirs..

 The first image you manage to see are black long eyelashes, brown messy hair, a pale skin, pink puffy lips and a dark-blue-ish jeans-shirt and your hand in theirs