"Gawd ! I forgot"

The older man ran as fast as he can back to the kitchen to make sure nothing is burned,  he's followed by the younger sibling that was tasked to assist the dad on cooking.

Kyoya can only smile seeing how lively his family is before cleaning himself from sweat and dirt in the nearest bathroom.

~~~~Later~~~~

With all the preparation done , it's dinner time for this one loud family.

"ITADAKIMASU !" said the family simultaneously.

*nom**nom**nom*

"Yep , home cooking is always the best."

"True that Kyou-nii."

"Eat up you two , tonight is a feast !"

"Oh right mom dad , i haven't told you guys but i've decided-" Nako said before he got cutted by his own older brother.

"You've decided to become the magical girl you always wanted ?"

"Ah mou~ not that Kyou-nii , i've decided that i want to become an idol."

The moment Nako said that , all three members of the family choked on their food/drink.

"(Cough) I-Idol ?" said the older brother.

"Yep , you guys have seen my ability to sing and dance right ?"

"Uhu my daughter about to be a star !" the mother reply excitedly upon her daughter's statement.

"Interesting pick Nako , with your cuteness you'll quickly take everyone's heart."

"Aiyoo dad , you'll make me blush."

"Well i mean if that's what you want , then why not ? The two of us have the blood of idols after all." said Kyoya while looking at his parents.

"We're not idols y'know..."

"Come on what's up with performing on the same stage together with H.O.T. and Sechskies ?"

"Fine , but hey we're not famous y'know." The dad replies followed by laughs coming from himself.

"Nako will be famous believe me.She's my sister after all."

"I'll be more famous than you Kyou-nii just you wait !"

"Sure , i'll be glad if you're more famous than me."

"Ha~ , the energy of young blood makes me miss the old days right honey ?"

"Yeah , we've experience our youth. Now it's their time."

"Come on you two eat up before it get's cold."

----Not too far from Kyoya's house----

"I'm home..."

"Welcome back Momo !"