"Well do what you gotta do nigga. That's finna be my cousin in law and i don't wanna have to go to war behind her."

—————

"So this is 3,000 square feet it's able to be fully renovated its 2 floors upstairs and downstairs."

Me and Tae walked through the building this was the third one and i ain't see one yet that i can see my shorty in.. but this one it's looking Aight.

"Ari gone fuckin love this wall this is a chalk wall right?" Tae asked the lady who was showing us the building.

"Yes it is floor to ceiling paint chalk wall."

"I think this the one for her. It got a room for photo shoots it got a room for makeup a sales floor and the salon this is perfect."

I nodded agreeing "yeah this is nice."

"This building is 4,000 a month for rent to own or 395,000 to buy." She said pulling out some papers

"You said how much?" Tae asked surprised but 395,000 is nothing.

"Imma buy it you take cash?" I asked her and she nodded

"Yes we can head back to the office and get the paperwork done and you guys can have the keys."

"Aight I'll follow you Thea" i said walking out with Tae and the lady behind me.

Me and Tae hopped in my truck and the lady got in her white Benz.

"You really gonna buy her the shop?" Tae asked as we followed the realtor back to her office.

I nodded "yeah it's her birthday present. We gone need to find some mafuckas to decorate i want it to be fully ready. I want her to have all her hair ordered in and stocked up so can you hit up her manager and let her know."

"Yeah i got you. I appreciate you coming into Ari's life after her going through that shit with Herb she changed but when she met you i seen her getting back to her old self. I thought fa sure when key passed that she was gone loose herself completely."

"I'm just trynna make her happy. She's a good woman she just needed that right nigga to be good to."

Tae laughed "I'm glad you can put up with her attitude that's what everyone hate about her."

"I got something for her when she gets an attitude."

"Y'all nasty as hell. Just make me a cute god baby."

"Next year it's coming. Imma let her have the rest of this year but next year it's over."

We talked about what we gone do for her shop the rest of the ride. I hope she like what we got planned.

———

Ariana Fletcher |

"The pictures you picked are good to go you can post them whenever." Brit said as we talked about what we are gonna do as far as the line.

Her phone buzzed and she picked it up reading a message before a smile spread across her face.

I tired to peak at the text but she locked her phone to quick
"Girl get some business to mind." She laughed pushing me away.