Chapter 7•

Dave East |

This shit was all to much

This shit was all to much. Ari sitting in between my legs on a beach completely naked telling me she ain't been fucked in 2 years? This shit a dream or Sumn.

"I want you."
She slipped my dick out and admired its whole length and thickness. Like she ain't see it earlier.

She smirked before taking the head into her mouth.

"Oh shhhit" i grunted as my body reacted to the way her mouth felt around me.
I watched as she licked and sucked all over my tip.
She slowly inched more into her mouth before bobbing her head in a perfect rhythm.
"Sssssshhit" i hissed as my toes curled

She a freak. Had my toes curling again these hoes throwing up gang signs.
I played in her hair and helped guide her at the same time.
"Arii- shit" i couldn't even finish my sentence.
I just laid my head back letting the feeling of her warm mouth wrapped around my dick fill my body with pleasure.

I pushed her head farther down causing her to gag but she ain't move away she took it like she should.
She pulled up looking at me
"Remember i said i was gonna show how i drive the boat?"

I bit on my bottom lip nodding at her she had me on 1000. I'm definitely doing something big fa shawty.

She position herself before slowly sliding onto my dick. She eased her way down. She let herself adjust for a minute before she began to move up and down.

I watch as she threw her head back .
"Mmmmm" she moaned out.

She a real freak. She brought me out here on somebody's beach to fuck. I like that shit.

I'm finding me self liking a lot of shit she do.
I always told myself nobody is perfect but she changing my mind. I really Lo- like everything about her.

My hands found there way to her hips helping her. I guided her up and down and i started to stroke back.
Her shit was tight and wet as fuck.
"Damnn— Ari" i couldn't even say what i wanted cause her shit was just the good.

I don't know how a nigga could fuck up when he got this at home shit she got me second guessing going back to NY.

She had me stumbling over words and shit.
I needed to give her all of this. She thought I was just gone let her lil ass boss me around and just fuck on me like that. Nah baby girl surprise I fuck back ... HARD.

I tapped her leg signaling for her to get up.
"All fours mamas."

She smirked before doing as i said. Freak ass

I slid in gripping on her ass.
"Mhmmm Dave— slowww down!" She moaned out.

I ignored her request i continued to send deep quick strokes watch her ass jiggle with each stroke.

Ari was fine as fuck i swea. She had a thin waist with a fat ass and some nice tittys.
If i was ready fa a kid right na she fa surely would be getting pregnant tanight. Shit that don't sound to bad right na.