°ʷᵃʳᵐᵗʰ°

Start from the beginning

"Eomeonie- Thanks for helping me to get a report- really really thank you-"

Your brother frowned at your language as your mom looked on a map, looking for more police stations. Beom Jo hovered over you and placed his hand on your forehead to check if you had a fever.

He moved his hand back:"Eomeonie, Han River gyeongcarseo ro dasigajyo. (Mother, let's go back to Han River Police Station.)" Your mom frowned and looked behind her.

"Why?"

"I think she needs to rest in the reporter's room." You get up and shake your head.

"Nonono, It's okay, I'm fine. Really." Your brother placed his hand on your head once again.

"You're not. You'll be a nuisance at this rate. Go back." He removed his hand again, you look at him with a tired gaze. You really wanted to fire words back but all the energy you had was slightly taking off.

"For the rest, Mom and I can go around for more news, okay?" You sigh softly as you cough once again.

"Geurae~ Geuge nasgessne. Gaseo jom swieoyo. (Right~ that would be better. Go and rest.)" Your mom spoke, sitting in the front.

"Driver Jeong, let's get back to the Han River Police station." She mentioned.

"Yes, I understand." The driver replied formally before turning off towards the Han River station.. you sigh softly and descided to give up.

Later that evening...

Beom Jo and you got out of the car as he walked you safely to the enterance of the police station. "Go get enough rest ok? We will handle this for you." Beom Jo spoke with that soft voice again, causing you to feel comfortable.

You nodded your head and started walking inside but turned around, seeing him already walking back to the car.

"Beom Jo-ya!" You cough again. Your brother turned around as well.

"Thank you..... for everything." You mentioned greatfully, you brother smiled and made a small bow. You smiled through the pain of your soar body and bowed in return before walking upstairs.

When you reached the reporter's floor you lean your body against the wall. A police officer in uniform passed you by whilst reading bundle of papers.

"E-e-exu-" your body didn't allow you to ask the officer for news since it was nearly at it's end. You decided to lean against the wall whilst moving further to the reporter's room.

Once you finally reached the room and opened the door, you saw the whole room filled with reporters.

Aish- there's no place left..

You placed your hand on your mouth as you coughed softly followed by a sigh. You turned your body around and walked out of the room ;; back to the hallway.

Where..?

Even your thoughts were as weak as your body. You eventually walked to the bathroom from the police officers and got into a cabin. You basically curled up in a ball on the toilet as you turned on the heat of the toilet seat to atleast feel a little bit warm.

You sigh softly and felt the heat gently streaming through your body:"Ddaddeushada~ (It's warm~)" you hummed slightly relieved whilst passing out eventually.

Here are you then. Seo Y/n, ex-capitan from YGN news, sitting on a stupid toilet because you couldn't bear staying up and help your brother with reports for your own sake.

Dal Po's pov

The reporters room is so uncomfortable. I can feel harsh things in my side yet back, I'm not sure if it is a limb from someone or the fact that there are dead mice underneath the matras.

I hear someone coughing followed by a door closing. I gently open my eyes as I feel an arm wrapped around my torso. "Mwoya? (What?)" I huff gently as I turn my head, seeing my niece In Ha basically lying ontop of me.

I gently push her off me and sit up straight, my brown hair is now messy and the smell of sweaty people around me.. disgusting. I ruffle my hair and glance around the room.

They aren't back yet?

I scratch the back of my head as I look down on my watch: 2.52AM. I frown softly before standing up and sneaking through the half dead bodies towards the door.

Once I finally reached it, I take my jacket and I walk out of it. A bright yellow light goes straight through my eyes, causing me to squint and lift my hand to my eyes.

"Aish-" I huff slightly annoyed before crossing my arms and wandering through the hallway towards the entrance.

"Mwoya? Yeojaga wae jeogiseo ja? (What is that? Why is a woman sleeping there?)" I hear a man mumbling a little bit surprised.

"Geureoge, gija gateunde. eodie apeunga? (Yeah, I think she's a reporter. Is she sick?)" Another male replied, gesturing at the bathroom with a worried facial expression.

"Seulma- (no way-)" my eyes get wide as the two man pass me by, still talking about the incident. I didn't even hessitate a little and ran into the toilet.