You're Lots of Fun

Start from the beginning

"Have you guys decided what you wanted to be?" She asked as Adam backed the car out onto the road.

"Not at all." Michael responded.

"The costume will pick me." Adam laughed.

Dominic shook his head.

"I guess none of us have any idea." I laughed.

Rosalie shrugged.

"I agree with Adam, the costume picks you." She stated.

The ride to the costume store was short, we spent the time singing loudly to songs on the radio and shouting over it to one another.

When we pulled into the parking lot Adam picked a spot close to the door, thankfully there weren't too many people there. Everyone jumped out of the car and hurried their way in.

As soon as we made it through the doors, we split up. Rosalie and I going to the girls section and the boys running off wherever.

"Do we want something slutty or not?" Rosalie giggled.

"We'll just have to see." I said as I started looking though all the costumes. They had everything, and I mean everything.

Rosalie was staring at jungle girl costume. I elbowed her slightly as if to say "grab it." She got the message and picked one off the rack.

"We'll try them on in a few." I said as I scanned the rows of costumes. My eyes landing on several strange costumes.

Rosalie grabbed a cheese costume and a fairy costume all before I even had one.

Finally I found a skeleton costume.

After a half an hour of trying to make decisions we had some to try on.

We made our way to the dressing rooms where we both went in one together.

"Okay I'm gonna need your help because I love all of these." Rosalie said.

I nodded, I only had three to choose from and I was leaning more towards one already.

I sat down as Rosalie changed into the first costume she chose which was the jungle girl.

It had holes in the sides and a green vine like strap was holding up the light brown material.

I shook my head.

"No, try a different one."

She peeled it off and tossed it onto the bag. She changed into the cheese costume.

"That is worse than the first one." I laughed as I took in the blocky costume. The only thing scary about these costumes were how hideous that they were.

The next was the fairy costume, which was a sparkly purple with a white tutu. It was better than the other two.

"That one is okay. Are you comfortable with how short it is?" I asked as looked at the tutu that would be best described as a belt considering the length of it.