Jason Newsted Birthday Story

Quick little birthday story I wrote for myself. I don't own Jason. I own me though.

I awoke from my dream about Metallica by someone poking my nose. "Kitty! Hey Kitty are you awake?" I opened my eyes and saw Jason Newsted in my face? "Jason?" I said still sleepy. "Happy birthday!" I sat up and realized it was today. "You remembered?" I said a smile forming on my face. "Yeah." Jason said. "Now get up you have to go to work now." "Shit you're right!" I jumped out of bed and got dressed along with brushing my teeth, hair, and putting in my contact lenses. "Well got to go! See you later!" I said waving to Jason.

*timeskip*

I soon got home from work and passed out on the couch for about 4 hours. I woke up to Jason in my face and that made me jump. "Jesus Fucking Christ you scared me Jason!" He laughed. "Well what do you wanna do birthday girl?" He said winking. "I really wanna order pizza and watch horror flicks with you." I said. "Sounds like a plan." Soon the pizza was here and  we watched "I Spit On Your Grave", "Children Of The Corn", "Child's Play", and "Rosemary's Baby". By the end of the movie festival I was sitting in Jase's lap. "Scared?" He asked playfully with a smile. "Uh no." I lied through my teeth. "Well I got you a present." "Really what?" I asked. He gave me a box that was wrapped in green wrapping paper. I opened the box and inside was a picture book of memories me and Jase had. I started crying. "This is the best gift ever Jason." I said trough tears. "Wait there's one more." He said. In his hands was a silver ring. "You want me to marry you?!?!" I said in shock. "It's actually a promise ring. A promise to always be by your side." Jason said. I kissed him with so much passion and love. "I love you Jason." I said softly. "I love you too Kitty."

Well wasn't that cringeworthy huh? I wish I had a Jason Newsted in my life (don't we all).

But I hope you all liked this little story. Tell me what you think of it.